X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2013 Season - Official Transactions Thread

Originally posted by Angelus View Post

His time here was done.
    My guess is that he values his services more than anybody else does.

Comment

Originally posted by boydo View Post
      KJ's will be sent out via telegraph though...he'll want to use tech he's comfortable with.
      Carrier Pigeon?
      There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Comment

Originally posted by cmbuk View Post
        saw this.. looks like he is not coming back...
        Was this a trade??? Who/what did we get in return? I don't think we will miss his poor tackling or penalties. not with Curran and Sherritt in the mix!
        undefined

The Moz'

Comment

Originally posted by eskimoses View Post
          Was this a trade??? Who/what did we get in return? I don't think we will miss his poor tackling or penalties. not with Curran and Sherritt in the mix!
          I think he's coming into free agency, and had his eye on taking an NFL shot.
          Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.

Comment

He probably had his exit meeting with Hervey and any assistant coaches who were kept on to do those meetings recently. There was probably an indication that they'd let him test free agency at that time.

Comment

Working...
            X