Re: Naylor: Esks listening to offers for Ray

Originally posted by Esks4ever View Post
    you mean Owens..

I'd start with

First round pick
    Boyd
    Owens

and then keep building...
    No way Argos make that deal.. IMHO, ray isn't gonna garner THAT much of a commodity

Comment

Originally posted by Section N View Post
      But why Ray? Only because Lulay and Calvillo aren't available?
      Why Ray?

Because he is available.

Don't kid yourself into thinking he is untradeable.
      "No one entertains the thought that maybe God does not believe in you." - Bo Burnham

Comment

Originally posted by cmbuk View Post
        No way Argos make that deal.. IMHO, ray isn't gonna garner THAT much of a commodity
        I'd leave Boyd out of the deal. He is a bit injury prone. And the Argos would never deal Owens. There is nothing good in return for EDM from TO.

If any deal happens, I think it may be a 3-team swap....

Comment

Originally posted by turftoe27 View Post
          I never thought that we would ever trade J. D. either, but it happened . About 1962 ,IIRC. It was like someone ripped my heart out when Parker went to the Argos. While I would like more mobility at our QB position, you need a good QB to be successful . KJ is not the answer and it would be stupid to throw one of our young guys out as the starter next season.
          When was the last time the Grey Cup wasn't one by one of the best pivot's playing in the league at the time?

It's few and far between....
          Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
            Because I think Burris ends up in Hamilton, both Porter or Glenn could easily be had. McPherson might be available. Tillman would have options.
            I'd take any one of those 3 over Jyles. McPherson would be interesting.

Comment

Madani says its' done. Ray traded.
              "No one entertains the thought that maybe God does not believe in you." - Bo Burnham

Comment

Madani says its' done. Ray traded.
                You gotta be freaking kidding me.....
                Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Opus View Post
                  who has shown what outside of converting 3rd & short opportunities throughout his career?

Well over steven jyles yes....
                  Until he starts, week in week out we will never know.....u prefer jyles over mcpherson?

That said. I would like this team to give nicholls a shot at starting

Comment

Re: Madani: DEAL DONE Ray Traded - Naylor: Esks listening to offers for Ray

I cannot describe how much I hate Tillman. Hate hate hate.

Comment

Why Ray?

Because he is available.

Don't kid yourself into thinking he is untradeable.
                      Don't get me wrong, I don't think anyone is untradeable, however, I still feel that there are a few other QB's in the league, i.e. Pierce, Burris, and even Glenn that have had more recent success than Ricky, that should garner more attention as well.

The fact that all the focus seems to be on Ray however, makes me cringe.

Comment

WTF!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by cmbuk View Post
                          Well over steven jyles yes....
                          Until he starts, week in week out we will never know.....u prefer jyles over mcpherson?

That said. I would like this team to give nicholls a shot at starting
                          yeah, it's like saying I'd prefer crabs over chlamydia.

Comment

I cannot describe how much I hate Tillman. Hate hate hate.
                            Echo this

Comment

**** me.... this is bloody horrible.. I if its not for Jyles plus a **** load , then I'll say ythe league had a hand in this trying to make sure TO has the best chance to be in the Grey cup adding more money to the savior's pocket

Comment

there better be more than a backup NI and a neg list player coming back on this trade
                                "Because this Eskimo experience is not made for just anyone" - KP

Comment

Working...
                                X