Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Madani: DEAL DONE Ray Traded to Argos

http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=382540
    "No one entertains the thought that maybe God does not believe in you." - Bo Burnham

Re: Naylor: Esks listening to offers for Ray

He's fallen off his rocker...

Comment

i actually thought hamilton would have been front runner on any potential deals for ray...
      interesting how toronto have popped up..

Comment

Just picture our 2012's top 2 QBs... Starter Joesph and back up Jyles..... Shoot me.

Comment

I knew it was only a matter of time before ET traded Ray. In fact, I think I said that here when ET was hired...that Ray won't last long. I thought the pay cut maybe spared him a couple years, but maybe not. We will see.
          "No one entertains the thought that maybe God does not believe in you." - Bo Burnham

Comment

Originally posted by Esks4ever View Post
            Just picture our 2012's top 2 QBs... Starter Joesph and back up Jyles..... Shoot me.
            not a chance

Comment

ditto.. I thought ET would have traded Ray last season... Trading Ray right now would severely hamper this team. Rideville would then elect ET as a god and worship him when he returns...

Comment

Originally posted by cmbuk View Post
                not a chance
                Big chance IMO... With ET here its the only reason Joesph had a job... With Ray gone and Joesph as our back up ( last season) I'd bet we'd see KJ as our starter...

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
                  I knew it was only a matter of time before ET traded Ray. In fact, I think I said that here when ET was hired...that Ray won't last long. I thought the pay cut maybe spared him a couple years, but maybe not. We will see.
                  if this actually has any legs.. i might say, et is the only gm with the balls to trade ray..

but i believe nothing till i see it for myself via EE

Comment

I'm not a huge fan of the prospect of trading RR, but, I'm curious what the offers would bring us. He's cool as ice and doesn't bring an ego, both the Argo's and the Ticats could shell out big for that maturity.
                    Just two questions:
                    1) what do we get?
                    2) who replaces him?

Comment

Originally posted by Esks4ever View Post
                      Big chance IMO... With ET here its the only reason Joesph had a job... With Ray gone and Joesph as our back up ( last season) I'd bet we'd see KJ as our starter...
                      i doubt it buddy.. but i can see your train of thought

Comment

Originally posted by FarmerJoe View Post
                        I'm not a huge fan of the prospect of trading RR, but, I'm curious what the offers would bring us. He's cool as ice and doesn't bring an ego, both the Argo's and the Ticats could shell out big for that maturity.
                        Just two questions:
                        1) what do we get?
                        2) who replaces him?
                        brilliant post.. great questions! NO WAY i would trade ray for jyles straight up...

Comment

Originally posted by FarmerJoe View Post
                          Just two questions:
                          1) what do we get?
                          2) who replaces him?

you always listen to offers.. IIRC ET was quoted saying they'll listen to offers but it'd have to be one hell of a offer in order for him to trade RR....

as for your questions:

1. it would have to be one hell of a package
                          2. ET's dream would be for KJ to be our starter other than that we have no plans at all

Comment

Originally posted by cmbuk View Post
                            brilliant post.. great questions! NO WAY i would trade ray for jyles straight up...
                            it would be Jyles plus a **** load.. it would have to be a hell of a package.... perhaps another 14 person trade like the Esks and Argos did back in the day - except we had better group of QBs then ( i think )

Comment

If it's Jyles for Ray straight up the Esks may as well bend over and take it up the pooper if that's the case. And if Tillman does that he's an idiot. But I don't think he does that deal. He would want a lot back from whoever he deals Ray to.

Comment

Working...
                              X