Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: KC's Challenge to fellow Eskfans members - re: Tony Tompkins

Time for a serious post....

Let's all hope and pray that these 2 guys help us gain a few more wins. Not saying they are the answers to all of our problems, but they definitely will not hurt in having them here. Our O-line and running game both need help and hopefull these 2 guys will provide said help.
    Originally posted by Traxy
    If his moral character isn't good enough for the goddamn Saskatchewan Roughriders, it sure as hell isn't good enough for the Green and Gold.
    Interesting that it was the Riders who moaned and bitched for a salary cap, and since a cap was put in place for them, they only years they've won they broke the salary cap rules.

Comment

Originally posted by KnuckleChucker
      OK another updated list...

So far the following have committed (Not been committed.....just said they would do something )
      • Chucker
      • EdmontonFan
      • Parkies
      • EskLover
      • Sgt Nuke - A very generous $50
      • MoneyGuy - An extremely generous $100
      • Esks4Ever
      • Site Donation
      • Mrs. Bigs
      • ChickenMan
      • Griswold - $20
      • Germany - $20 - and WTG on the $750
      • Me

Anyone else......It's a good cause.....

Bump up time!!! Anyone else care to contribute ?

Comment

FTI fellow posters the American Red Cross has been selected as the charity the donations will be heading to.. and donations will be accepted through the site via paypal...or any other means they would like to use....

Comment

Update:

If you are planning on sending a check - make the check out to " Canadian Red Cross" and specify for the donation to be used in relief of hurricane Rita

For those who are sending cash , if you supply your name and address the Red Cross will issue a tax reciept.

Also those who have a cheque that needs to get into the site admin, KC would be happy to pick it up on Saturday at the game

Comment

And E4E... where should these cheques be sent to?

Also, for those that want to use Paypal, just do that the way you would for this site as a contributor. Then send a message to FF and/or Angelus to let them know the amount you are kicking in.

Despite the contributions making their way to the final destination in a couple of different ways (direct to red cross, to red cross via esksfans.com) we will determine the total amount as an 'esksfans.com' contribution so that we can make a symbolic gesture to the players ... from our team to your team... from our community to yours.
            Turf Toe:
            - "...turf toe is a common malady that is more of a nuisance than a serious injury."
            - "Turf toe can often progress into a chronic problem..."
            - "A mild instance of turf toe (grade 1) can be merely aggravating while a serious case (grade 3) can be debilitating."

Comment

Done!
              #PizStrong

Twitter: @56Parkies
              @EsksHistory

Check out #ThisDayInEsksHistory on Twitter and on Facebook.

Comment

Done. www.canadahelps.org is a great site for this kind of stuff. You can use your credit card to pick up airmiles, and they'll give you a tax receipt instantly. If you make a lot of donations to charities, they'll just give you one that includes all your donations. I don't think they take any of it either.....if they do, it's like 1%.
                I officially retract my vote for DDS as Prime Minister. He's clearly incompetent.

Comment

Just a reminder for those just joining this in progress...

Mobes made a bet with TNT... If TNT were to run one back he would buy him a new pair of shoes. TNT did that a few weeks back and got his shoes.

We decided to 'mimic' that bet. TNT ran one back so we'll be forwarding money to Port Arthur (Tompkins' home town) as an 'esksfans.com' contribution.
                  Turf Toe:
                  - "...turf toe is a common malady that is more of a nuisance than a serious injury."
                  - "Turf toe can often progress into a chronic problem..."
                  - "A mild instance of turf toe (grade 1) can be merely aggravating while a serious case (grade 3) can be debilitating."

Comment

Cheque is made out and ready for KC to pick it up. Even got my mom to match my $20 pledge! Great job guys

Comment

So should I just send a cheque to the Red Cross or should I try and get it to someone at the game on Saturday?
                      Through the thick and the Thin I will bleed GREEN and GOLD.

Comment

Re: Singor buys a new pair of shoes

Originally posted by esks4life
                        Man, do you wipe your ass with hundred dollar bills? You throw around money like its vcash...
                        I for one prefer Rider Jerseys. But 100 dollar billz y'all are also nice. Pff, aren't your from Alberta. I heard you guys have oil beday's (SP? the toilets you use to clean your @$$) and oil hot tubs and such?
                        JUST PASS IT TO MILT!

Comment

Hmmmmmmm.....maybe some guys want things that greasy down there....not me.
                          I officially retract my vote for DDS as Prime Minister. He's clearly incompetent.

Comment

Re: Singor buys a new pair of shoes

Originally posted by Sellers
                            I for one prefer Rider Jerseys. But 100 dollar billz y'all are also nice. Pff, aren't your from Alberta. I heard you guys have oil beday's (SP? the toilets you use to clean your @$$) and oil hot tubs and such?
                            Sadly, no, I am from Regina....

Comment

I'll put in 100 dollars for charity but whats this all about?
                              My 2 favourite teams are the esks and whoevers playin the stamps!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X