how come I can't pm anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how come I can't pm anyone

tried doing a few different things and says I don't have permission too even as easy as sending a pm. Can anyone help me. Also wondering how you put a profile picture in. This is probably some stupid questions but I cant figure it out. Please Help!!!!!

Re: how come I can't pm anyone

Might be because you've only got 3 posts...I don't know. Putting a profile pic...go to "Settings" on the top right hand side. Near the midle of the page that comes up on the left hand side is where it says to "Edit Profile Pic".
    Last edited by boydo; 08-05-2011, 04:14 PM.
    Once an Eskimo, ALWAYS an Eskimo.

Comment

Originally posted by boydo View Post
      Might be because you've only got 3 posts...I don't know. Putting a profile pic...go to "Settings" on the top right hand side. Near the midle of the page that comes up on the left hand side is where it says to "Edit Profile Pic".
      Originally posted by Ray Rules! View Post
      tried doing a few different things and says I don't have permission too even as easy as sending a pm. Can anyone help me. Also wondering how you put a profile picture in. This is probably some stupid questions but I cant figure it out. Please Help!!!!!
      I wonder if Ray Rules meant your avatar. I just figured out there is a profile pic that doesn't show when make a post. If you want the picture to change on your posts you need to change your avatar picture. Its just below and same procedure as the profile picture.
      New coach, different results?

Comment

Its because PM spammers would show up, register, and start PM'ing spam to everyone. So now, you have to have a certain number of posts before PM's are open to you.
        "No one entertains the thought that maybe God does not believe in you." - Bo Burnham

Comment

Yay...I was right about something!
          Once an Eskimo, ALWAYS an Eskimo.

Comment

Thanks for the help everyone.

Comment

Working...
            X