Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Posting Pics

Originally posted by Eskiman View Post
    The Tommy Scott pic however I can not choose copy shortcut and "copy image location" is not even an option for either pic.
    Strange - if you are not seeing this when you right click on that Scott picture - I am baffled. Not like I'm a computer expert though

esks.jpg
    Hope, at the end of the day connects us all, no matter how different we are

Comment

What you see when you right click would depend on the browser you're using. "Old work computer" might have an old version of Internet Explorer (at least ours do). Firefox or Chrome will give you a different result, and a newer IE version may do the same. Good luck.
      GO ESKS GO!

Comment

Originally posted by GungaDin View Post
        What you see when you right click would depend on the browser you're using. "Old work computer" might have an old version of Internet Explorer (at least ours do). Firefox or Chrome will give you a different result, and a newer IE version may do the same. Good luck.
        Thanks for that - this is why I make no claims to be an expert on computers. I try to help and I wind up confusing the frack outta people.
        Hope, at the end of the day connects us all, no matter how different we are

Comment

Originally posted by GungaDin View Post
          YES! Tried google chrome and everything is good, Thanks Fellas!
          PLEASE do not feed the trolls!

Comment

Angelus said it's not just me...a few people have been having trouble uploading pics (himself included) so I don't feel as bad now.
            Once an Eskimo, ALWAYS an Eskimo.

Comment

I tried changing my avatar to a custom picture and it wouldn't upload. I tried a picture i was able to upload a while ago and it wouldn't work. So something is up.
              It would have been a good avatar too.
              2015 EsksFans CFL Pool Winner

Comment

I think maybe this is resolved now.
                "No one entertains the thought that maybe God does not believe in you." - Bo Burnham

Comment

A couple new features:

1) Sharing icons at the top of threads to share on any social media site of your choice.

2) Facebook and twitter links beside the avatar in your posts. You can see I have a little twitter image and facebook image above this post, under the rep bars. They are links that will take you to my twitter and facebook page. You can set these up by going to Settings > Edit Profile > Scroll to bottom and enter into the appropriate text boxes.
                  "No one entertains the thought that maybe God does not believe in you." - Bo Burnham

Comment

Re: Posting Pics and general updates

Super cool! Thank you!
                    Keep an open mind, and you never know who might walk in...

RIP Pizmo

Comment

Working...
                    X