Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you hate?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by Esks4ever View Post

    both...i think its a by-product of my hate for when people dress up to look like animals... with the face paint etc.... it really angers me. The only one should be allowed is sexy kitty costumes
    interesting, differences is what makes the world a fascinating place

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by Looner View Post

      What is the price of beer at the knights game?
      17 bucks for a draft, 22.50 for a tall can. Have to pay with card no cash and of course the tip is already added once you get the pin pad...
      In Rod we trust

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by tigerdar View Post

        17 bucks for a draft, 22.50 for a tall can. Have to pay with card no cash and of course the tip is already added once you get the pin pad...
        wow that's crazy!!!!!!!

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by tigerdar View Post

          17 bucks for a draft, 22.50 for a tall can. Have to pay with card no cash and of course the tip is already added once you get the pin pad...
          those prices are insane....its vegas so not so shocking....

          I dont mind the cashless way - if I lived in the states.. I had a bitch of a time buying stuff with my CC when at the dodgers and ram games... thankfully apple pay worked....

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by Esks4ever View Post

            those prices are insane....its vegas so not so shocking....

            I dont mind the cashless way - if I lived in the states.. I had a bitch of a time buying stuff with my CC when at the dodgers and ram games... thankfully apple pay worked....
            I'm not a big drinker as it is but I'll tend to have a couple before the game and then drink a coca cola at the game.
            I still maintain there is nothing like a VGK game for atmosphere and showmanship before and during the game and highly recommend seeing one if you're a hockey fan but yeah you might want to pre game a couple drinks beforehand to keep from needing a 2nd mortgage.

            I've had the same problems with my credit card in the US as well that's why I carry cash. I actually like to carry cash all the time tbh must be that old school mentality or something.
            In Rod we trust

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by tigerdar View Post

              I'm not a big drinker as it is but I'll tend to have a couple before the game and then drink a coca cola at the game.
              I still maintain there is nothing like a VGK game for atmosphere and showmanship before and during the game and highly recommend seeing one if you're a hockey fan but yeah you might want to pre game a couple drinks beforehand to keep from needing a 2nd mortgage.

              I've had the same problems with my credit card in the US as well that's why I carry cash. I actually like to carry cash all the time tbh must be that old school mentality or something.
              I rarely drink at sporting events... I am there to see the game... just a oddity from me. Though if I am at a sports bar thats a completely different story lol.

              Interesting you had issues with your credit card as well. I also prefer to carry cash but always like the back up of the credit card...

              Well next week I'm heading to Vegas so we'll see if the credit card will work.

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by Esks4ever View Post

                I rarely drink at sporting events... I am there to see the game... just a oddity from me. Though if I am at a sports bar thats a completely different story lol.

                Interesting you had issues with your credit card as well. I also prefer to carry cash but always like the back up of the credit card...

                Well next week I'm heading to Vegas so we'll see if the credit card will work.
                Actually it's not that odd I'm the same way I might have 1-2 at the game (except the year we had Jyles as QB I was getting hammered to deal with that) but I go to see the game no get sloshed I can do that anytime.

                Have fun in Vegas wifey and I had a great trip in November until I came down with rona half way through.
                In Rod we trust

                Comment

                Working...
                X