What do you hate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Esks4ever View Post

both...i think its a by-product of my hate for when people dress up to look like animals... with the face paint etc.... it really angers me. The only one should be allowed is sexy kitty costumes
    interesting, differences is what makes the world a fascinating place

Comment

Originally posted by Looner View Post

What is the price of beer at the knights game?
      17 bucks for a draft, 22.50 for a tall can. Have to pay with card no cash and of course the tip is already added once you get the pin pad...
      In Rod we trust

Comment

Originally posted by tigerdar View Post

17 bucks for a draft, 22.50 for a tall can. Have to pay with card no cash and of course the tip is already added once you get the pin pad...
        wow that's crazy!!!!!!!

Comment

those prices are insane....its vegas so not so shocking....

I dont mind the cashless way - if I lived in the states.. I had a bitch of a time buying stuff with my CC when at the dodgers and ram games... thankfully apple pay worked....

Comment

those prices are insane....its vegas so not so shocking....

I dont mind the cashless way - if I lived in the states.. I had a bitch of a time buying stuff with my CC when at the dodgers and ram games... thankfully apple pay worked....
            I'm not a big drinker as it is but I'll tend to have a couple before the game and then drink a coca cola at the game.
            I still maintain there is nothing like a VGK game for atmosphere and showmanship before and during the game and highly recommend seeing one if you're a hockey fan but yeah you might want to pre game a couple drinks beforehand to keep from needing a 2nd mortgage.

I've had the same problems with my credit card in the US as well that's why I carry cash. I actually like to carry cash all the time tbh must be that old school mentality or something.
            In Rod we trust

Comment

I'm not a big drinker as it is but I'll tend to have a couple before the game and then drink a coca cola at the game.
              I still maintain there is nothing like a VGK game for atmosphere and showmanship before and during the game and highly recommend seeing one if you're a hockey fan but yeah you might want to pre game a couple drinks beforehand to keep from needing a 2nd mortgage.

I've had the same problems with my credit card in the US as well that's why I carry cash. I actually like to carry cash all the time tbh must be that old school mentality or something.
              I rarely drink at sporting events... I am there to see the game... just a oddity from me. Though if I am at a sports bar thats a completely different story lol.

Interesting you had issues with your credit card as well. I also prefer to carry cash but always like the back up of the credit card...

Well next week I'm heading to Vegas so we'll see if the credit card will work.

Comment

I rarely drink at sporting events... I am there to see the game... just a oddity from me. Though if I am at a sports bar thats a completely different story lol.

Interesting you had issues with your credit card as well. I also prefer to carry cash but always like the back up of the credit card...

Well next week I'm heading to Vegas so we'll see if the credit card will work.
                Actually it's not that odd I'm the same way I might have 1-2 at the game (except the year we had Jyles as QB I was getting hammered to deal with that) but I go to see the game no get sloshed I can do that anytime.

Have fun in Vegas wifey and I had a great trip in November until I came down with rona half way through.
                In Rod we trust

Comment

Van Halen
                  Queen

Canadian NFL fans

cilantro (ruins many a good Mexican or Thai dish)

The Big Government types who regard George Orwell's 1984 not as a warning but as a handbook for government measures. Political correctness. Cancel culture. The supporters and sympathizers of the regime which shipped my uncle to Siberia where he died.

Radically Canadian!

Comment

I just say 'No!" to alcohol. That's saved me a lot of money (a quick way to reduce the taxes one pays) as well as brain cells over the course of my lifetime. It's one of the reasons I've managed to stay lean all my life as well. There's a reason why it's called a "beer gut".

Radically Canadian!

Comment

Bullies, rude people, Nicholas Cage, the smell of tar and the price of beer at Vegas Golden Knights games.
                      Nick Cage?! You take that back dude

Nobody can simultaneously be Rod Blacks number one fan while also hating my man Nick Cage lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ben_the_eskimo View Post

Nobody can simultaneously be Rod Blacks number one fan while also hating my man Nick Cage lol.
                        The BEES not the BEES
                        In Rod we trust

Comment

The BEES not the BEES
                          Hope, at the end of the day connects us all, no matter how different we are

Comment

Originally posted by ben_the_eskimo View Post

I really disliked Cage for years after Leaving Las Vegas when everyone was propping that up as some remarkable performance for the ages. I thought he was terrible and I let that paint my perception of him.

Started to appreciate him more recently now that I understand that he's full on embraced the campy version of himself. I really enjoyed Pig and Massive Talent. Even Willy's Wonderland was fun.

Comment

Old obese guys in speedos ! I love a tan line as much as anyone but some parts should remain in the “mystery zone”.

Comment

Originally posted by couchspud View Post
                                Old obese guys in speedos ! I love a tan line as much as anyone but some parts should remain in the “mystery zone”.
                                sorry....

Comment

Working...
                                X