Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The TV Mega-Thread: The Truth is Out There

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    The TV Mega-Thread: The Truth is Out There

    My God, this show is spectacular. Please tell me I'm not the only one watching it.
    "No one entertains the thought that maybe God does not believe in you." - Bo Burnham

    #2
    Re: Dexter

    Obviously not...or it would have been cancelled
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Dexter

      I know I should probably get into Breaking Bad, Dexter, and Mad Men, but I probably won't any time soon. I'll likely wait until the series are over...and even then, I'll only watch them if they are 5 seasons or less.

      Comment


        #4
        Re: Dexter

        I rent them when the seasons hit DVD. So I've seen seasons 1,2,3 but haven't seen any of season 4. Season 2 was kind of a dud, I thought. But it came back better with season 3.

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Dexter

          Originally posted by Deathsdoorstep View Post
          I rent them when the seasons hit DVD. So I've seen seasons 1,2,3 but haven't seen any of season 4. Season 2 was kind of a dud, I thought. But it came back better with season 3.
          Season 4 is pretty damn oustanding so far. Right up there with season 1. Maybe better.
          "No one entertains the thought that maybe God does not believe in you." - Bo Burnham

          Comment


            #6
            Re: Dexter

            Originally posted by Numberz View Post
            I know I should probably get into Breaking Bad, Dexter, and Mad Men, but I probably won't any time soon. I'll likely wait until the series are over...and even then, I'll only watch them if they are 5 seasons or less.
            Watch the pilot for Dexter and I guarantee you'll be hooked.
            "No one entertains the thought that maybe God does not believe in you." - Bo Burnham

            Comment


              #7
              Re: Dexter

              I've only seen season one and I was certainly impressed. Have not got around to watching any more of the series though.

              Breaking Bad is a show I keep meaning to watch as I've heard nothing but great things about it. And I am a huge Bryan Cranston fan. He's been excellent in literally every single thing I've ever seen him in.
              Quote from Inquiring Mind:

              Of course stamphater is sacred... we all worship the ground he walks on.

              #PizStrong

              Comment


                #8
                Re: Dexter

                Originally posted by Angelus View Post
                Season 4 is pretty damn oustanding so far. Right up there with season 1. Maybe better.
                It's just so bloody addictive. I tend to rent a whole season and watch it a day or two.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: Dexter

                  Originally posted by Deathsdoorstep View Post
                  It's just so bloody addictive. I tend to rent a whole season and watch it a day or two.
                  But it's no Buffy The Vampire Slayer...
                  Once an Eskimo, ALWAYS an Eskimo.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: Dexter

                    Originally posted by boydo View Post
                    But it's no Buffy The Vampire Slayer...
                    You're right. It's not s**tty like that show.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: Dexter

                      Both shows are great.
                      "No one entertains the thought that maybe God does not believe in you." - Bo Burnham

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: Dexter

                        Dexter? I recognize the name - just never seen it or know wat its about

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: Dexter

                          Awesome show. I hadn't seen it until Bravo started showing season 1 last year, but was instantly hooked.
                          Look. We can go round and round about this all the live long day. Let's keep it simple. I embody amazement. Can you dig on that? Good. Then meet me on the corner of rock and roll, and bring a flask of something that burns.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Re: Dexter

                            yesterdays ending to the show was mindblasting !!!!!

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: Dexter

                              I watch Dexter religiously and love it. The ending last night was very unexpected. Wow!

                              Ang, I know you're also a 24 fan. I never watched it at all until my daughter (sorry, guys, she's now engaged) told me I'd love it. Her boyfriend (now fiance) has been lending us the DVDs. We're completely hooked and are now finishing season 3. Totally outstanding show. Might be my favourite hour-long drama program ever.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X