Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Around the CFL - 2021

Originally posted by pete View Post
    MSLE required vaccines for employees and they lost 2 defensive coaches. Not sure how thats on Pinball? CJ >> then them anyways?
    it doesn't really... I just wanted an excuse to bitch about pinball

Comment

If Jones quits on his high school team to take the gig, he's a dick.
      Last edited by Hugoagogo; 09-13-2021, 11:41 AM.
      Hope, at the end of the day connects us all, no matter how different we are

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hugoagogo View Post
          he did.

Comment

We already knew loyalty ranks extremely low on his value list.
            The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by 56Parkies View Post
              Yup; O'Shea, too. Then they started winning... amazing how MOS "got smart" overnight, hey?
              O'Shea is still not that smart.

Comment

Originally posted by bombervu View Post
                So you want to swap coaching staffs with Ottawa right now?
                #PizStrong

Twitter: @56Parkies
                @EsksHistory

Check out #ThisDayInEsksHistory on Twitter and on Facebook.

Comment

Well he does know how the rule book inside and out. Just ask Suitor.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Apparently a fairly mild case, and his symptoms have already started receding. He was vaccinated in April/June, so that likely helped ease any symptoms he may have experienced.
                        #PizStrong

Twitter: @56Parkies
                        @EsksHistory

Check out #ThisDayInEsksHistory on Twitter and on Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by 56Parkies View Post
                          So you want to swap coaching staffs with Ottawa right now?
                          I would have liked Mike O'Shea to end up coaching in Toronto but the job for life keeps on going. Winnipeg would be very different without the deep pockets and shoddy accounting.

I don't think coaching is the primary issue in Ottawa right now. Both Lapo and Benevides know their stuff and no knock on any of the players as they are all doing their best but that is a budget build. Makes me wonder if they have the support from the ownership group that they need.

Comment

I would have liked Mike O'Shea to end up coaching in Toronto but the job for life keeps on going. Winnipeg would be very different without the deep pockets and shoddy accounting.

I don't think coaching is the primary issue in Ottawa right now. Both Lapo and Benevides know their stuff and no knock on any of the players as they are all doing their best but that is a budget build. Makes me wonder if they have the support from the ownership group that they need.
                            Nichols isn't making peanuts.

Ownership is giving them what they need. Desjardins is the issue there.

Comment

Coming to an Elks board and making that comment in bold? Not sure if you're serious.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Jtuck09 View Post
                              Nichols isn't making peanuts.

Ownership is giving them what they need. Desjardins is the issue there.

Yeah, I think Ottawa becomes Chris Jones' home in the offseason. If he can convince Lapo to stay on offense, that'd be a nice combination, and would ultimately set the table to Lapo to resume HC duties again in 2024 when Jones ultimately leaves after the first pre-season game.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X