No announcement yet.

Around the CFL - 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One more week til we can put this awful season behind us and at least the Sliders won't be winning the cup. Crazy game though I mean how often do you win a turnover battle 6 to 2 and lose the game?
    In Rod we trust

Comment

Originally posted by tigerdar View Post
      One more week til we can put this awful season behind us and at least the Sliders won't be winning the cup. Crazy game though I mean how often do you win a turnover battle 6 to 2 and lose the game?
      when your QB is fatjaro this is what happens... he is not the answer. Almost any other QB and Riders win hands down.. you dont lose after getting 6 turnovers in your favour.

Comment

Just glad that it’s Bombers vs Ti-Cats for the rematch!
        Bombers win and it’s back to back Cups which doesn’t happen often. Ti-Cats win and it breaks their drought!
        I call this a win.

Oh and no Cup for Jones so that’s always a good thing.
        Once an Eskimo, ALWAYS an Eskimo.

Comment

Curious if that late "catch" by Duke Williams would have held up if it was any other team in the league?

Anyone else notice how TSN's commentary crew (Suitor being by far the worst), but even sportscenter commentators go out of their way to make sure that they never...ever...say anything bad about the Riders, and often times will side bar to actually appologise in advance to Rider fans before they say anything remotely negative?
          Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.

Comment

How that was called a catch is beyond me. Luckily it didn't come back to hurt the Bombers.

Go Bombers! (just this weekend)

Comment

That one baffled me. It's not like there's any interpretation of the rule that would make that remotely a catch. I figured, well, it's going to review, so it'll be real quick and corrected... but, no.
              Out of my mind; back in five minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jtuck09 View Post
                How that was called a catch is beyond me. Luckily it didn't come back to hurt the Bombers.

Go Bombers! (just this weekend)
                it was no catch and it was offensive pass interference. Duke pushed off.

Comment

anyone see the pic/story from 3down about some argos getting into a tussle with ticat fans ?

https://3downnation.com/2021/12/06/v...st-final-loss/

Last edited by Esks4ever; 12-06-2021, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Esks4ever View Post
                    anyone see the pic/story from 3down about some argos getting into a tussle with ticat fans ?

https://3downnation.com/2021/12/06/v...st-final-loss/

Word is the Ti-Cats fan threw beer at the Argos player so some hostilities were exchanged.

Anyone see MBT push the camera man away at the end of their game? And Shane Richards telling the guy to F off? A dick move on the camera man's part if you as me.

Comment

Originally posted by Esks4ever View Post

when your QB is fatjaro this is what happens... he is not the answer. Almost any other QB and Riders win hands down.. you dont lose after getting 6 turnovers in your favour.
                      he's ok during regular season come playoffs he seems to make his own set of mistakes anyway **** 2021 ON TO THE DRAFT AND 2022.
                      In Rod we trust

Comment

Originally posted by boydo View Post
                        Just glad that it’s Bombers vs Ti-Cats for the rematch!
                        Bombers win and it’s back to back Cups which doesn’t happen often. Ti-Cats win and it breaks their drought!
                        I call this a win.

Oh and no Cup for Jones so that’s always a good thing.
                        yep the 2 teams I made futures bets on before the year started Ham wins I get 135 wpg I get 112.
                        In Rod we trust

Comment

Happy to see Eddy Steele hired by Sportsnet for Grey Cup week duties. Hope it goes well for him.

Comment

everyone see the video of toronto players scraping with ti cats fans? https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1981377091775
                            In Rod we trust

Comment

For anyone who missed it and wanted to check it out, here is Randy Ambrosie's deal from this morning.

Hope, at the end of the day connects us all, no matter how different we are

Comment

Well, I just watched Ambroise's State of the League, and it nearly sucked the life out of me. He really seemed unprepared to answer any hard questions and had no enthusiasm at all on that stage this morning. He spent most of the presser reinforcing the new partnership with Genius Sports and how they are going to be so important in the marketing of the league - then when one reporter asks him if the XFL is also affiliated with Genius - he says he doesn't know??? Seriously?
                                Hope, at the end of the day connects us all, no matter how different we are

Comment

Working...
                                X