No announcement yet.

Around the CFL - 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ottawa has won three games this season. Every win was against a Trevor Harris quarterbacked team.
    Hope, at the end of the day connects us all, no matter how different we are

Comment

Said it earlier that the Bombers should have picked up Matt Nichols for the stretch run.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugoagogo View Post
        Ottawa has won three games this season. Every win was against a Trevor Harris quarterbacked team.
        Possibly the stat of the year Hugo.

Comment

CFL Divisional All-Stars announced this week. Edmonton is the only team without a single player being honored.

The Canadian Football League (CFL) has announced the 2021 East and West Division All-Stars.

Comment

“Rider head coach Craig Dickenson confirms to @murraylp that defensive back AJ Hendy has quit the team. Dispute over playing time. Means more playing time for Jacob Dearborn. #CFL #Riders #yqr #uniteingreen”

Comment

For anyone interested, the CFL is streaming a live pregame press conference today for the Riders on youtube (it's indicating at start time of 11:30 - I'm guessing that is my time PST, so it would be 12:30 for Alberta)

Also a live press conference for the Stampeders (says 1:00 today for me, so 2:00 for most of you)

Comment

“TSN delivers 1.061M viewers for the CFL Western Semi-Final (Calgary/Saskatchewan) #1 rated sports program for the weekend”

Comment

“Hearing @TorontoArgos QB MacLeod Bethel-Thompson has been sent home and is being held out of practice today because of attending the @Raptors game at his team’s request. It’s a violation of CFL Covid protocol, which states he must now quarantine 4 days. Game day is Sunday.#CFL”

Comment

lol... derp derp derp.....

Comment

Well this story blew up.

You had Calgary's beat writer almost having a coronary on Twitter about this.

The Argos messed this up but the CFL should have changed their stance IMO. Plenty of blame to go around on both sides for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Jtuck09 View Post
                        Well this story blew up.

The Argos messed this up but the CFL should have changed their stance IMO. Plenty of blame to go around on both sides for sure.
                        And through it all (including the league decision), not a peep from Randy Ambrosie. First let me say I hope health and family are fine. I don't want to jump all over the guy if he has any family concerns that are pulling him away. Having said that, where the hell has he been all season? Has anyone even seen a press conference with the guy???

Comment

Originally posted by Hugoagogo View Post

And through it all (including the league decision), not a peep from Randy Ambrosie. First let me say I hope health and family are fine. I don't want to jump all over the guy if he has any family concerns that are pulling him away. Having said that, where the hell has he been all season? Has anyone even seen a press conference with the guy???
                          Have been talking about this for a while now. Where has the leadership gone over the past few months? He's been spotted in numerous CFL cities in October and November, but not a peep out of head office for months.
                          #PizStrong

Twitter: @56Parkies
                          @EsksHistory

Check out #ThisDayInEsksHistory on Twitter and on Facebook.

Comment

Dane Evans is about to win the Eastern final 16 for 16, no incompletions
                            Out of my mind; back in five minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jtuck09 View Post
                              Well this story blew up.

Not surprising that the league bends the rules for the Argos. I wonder if they would have done that if it was the Elks?

-Keep on Elking!!!
                              https://fontmeme.com/permalink/22103...7f700e4989.png

Comment

Darn good game between the Bombers and Riders , especially considering the conditions. Thought Jason Maas called a really good game for the Riders "O".

Comment

Working...
                                X