Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT: Week 15 - Edmonton at Saskatchewan - The beginning of a very crazy road trip.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GDT: Week 15 - Edmonton at Saskatchewan - The beginning of a very crazy road trip.

oops - wrong chart
    Last edited by Hugoagogo; 11-12-2021, 11:51 AM.
    Hope, at the end of the day connects us all, no matter how different we are

Uploaded last weeks depth chart gonna be a long week.

Comment

Comment

I'm more excited for the two games tonight than I am for the Elks game.

Just keep losing so we can get that #1 overall pick!

Comment

Still no Arbuckle…

Comment

Originally posted by ben_the_eskimo View Post
            Still no Arbuckle…
            Maybe next week against the Argos. The classic return to bust Dinwiddies dream. Gives Cornelius a break to start again on Friday against BC.

Heavens to murgatroid Alice but the QB situation going forward is looking fairly good at the moment.

Comment

Still no Arbuckle…
              does this surprise you? Zondo gunna stick by his Boi he brought here.... cant wait till this pissant and Sunderjerk are gone.

Comment

it actually is quite remarkable how Arbuckle at the very least is not even dressing...Elizondo certainly out to lunch playing favorites with his boi, also evidence of that was at start of season out of TC, media rumbling consensus was Troy Williams played over and above these 2 donks, but yet cornholio got the gig.... thats telling isnt it? we are not just speculating hard here on our Elizondo hate bias or anything i dont think.

Acquire, extend without seeing him play one down for us, and have him sit. (i also still have questions about Arbuckle though as an aside, but still better than cornhole.)

As a football fan , excited to see the other two games tonight also.

Comment

This team continues to completely baffle me. You go out and trade for Arbuckle, then sign him for starters money. He's been with the team for 3 weeks now and still not even dressed? I get it, he may not know the whole playbook. OH WELL!! Cornelius has played 6 games now and so far he's established that at times he can look good but he doesn't win games. SO maybe he can be a back up. What's the worst that can happen if Arbuckle starts and doesn't know the playbook totally? They lose again!! Oh the horror!

The weather on Saturday looks to be decent considering it's the middle of November. It might be the last decent weekend we see in Alberta for months. So what exactly would make a fan want to turn that game on in the middle of a nice looking Saturday with basically the same crappy line up that scored 3 points in 3 quarters in their last home game? I'm struggling to find a reason why the hell I would even check out the score. But if Arbuckle started, I might think about sitting down and watching a bit just to see if there is any sort of hope for next year.
                  Blindly accept whatever they do and if it doesn't work out, I guess there's always next year.

Comment

Still no Arbuckle…
                    This is the smartest thing elizondo has done so far.. rushing people through doesn’t equate to instant wins.. learn a system.. take your time.. he’s been around dave and dinwiddie this is a different offence.. don’t rush it not right now

Comment

In terms of the game, after the 2nd otta loss…I’m resigned to the fact we are not winning another game this year..

im prob not even gonna watch this.. at it’s at a good uk time as well 9pm

Comment

Originally posted by cmbuk View Post
                        In terms of the game, after the 2nd otta loss…I’m resigned to the fact we are not winning another game this year..

im prob not even gonna watch this.. at it’s at a good uk time as well 9pm
                        I'm watching it - largely to see how some of the newer guys perform. It'll probably feel like an exhibition game, but sting a little more. I think Sask. can clinch a home playoff date with a W today, so they should be fired up.

Comment

This is the smartest thing elizondo has done so far.. rushing people through doesn’t equate to instant wins.. learn a system.. take your time.. he’s been around dave and dinwiddie this is a different offence.. don’t rush it not right now
                          The only way I consider this a smart move is if this a organizational decision in order to avoid Arbuckle getting associated with the Elizondo offence in any way.
                          We have all seen Elizondos offense through 11 games, I wouldn't consider it this a grande unique scheme that a pro quarterback couldn't pick up.
                          Yet another example of Elizondos visions of grandeur.
                          On the positive side, we have hopefully entered the last week of the Elizondo era

Comment

I get that but I’m not concerned about wins at this point, that ship has sailed, I just want to see with my own eyes if we have some potential moving forward at QB, or if there’s a reason two separate organizations have given up on him.

Comment

Originally posted by bombervu View Post

Heavens to murgatroid Alice ...
                              Oh my but did you just date yourself there man.
                              There are better things in the world than beer but beer sort of compensates for not getting them.

Comment

Working...
                              X