Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT: Week 15 - Edmonton at Saskatchewan - The beginning of a very crazy road trip.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could be wrong but on that horse collar, it looked to me like he got the jersey.
    There are better things in the world than beer but beer sort of compensates for not getting them.

Comment

That good feeling didn’t last long.
      There are better things in the world than beer but beer sort of compensates for not getting them.

Comment

just tuned n how did we score? Also that 25 at running back has some talent hopefully they sign him for next year right away
        In Rod we trust

Comment

Originally posted by Sectionq View Post
          This team continues to completely baffle me. You go out and trade for Arbuckle, then sign him for starters money. He's been with the team for 3 weeks now and still not even dressed? I get it, he may not know the whole playbook. OH WELL!! Cornelius has played 6 games now and so far he's established that at times he can look good but he doesn't win games. SO maybe he can be a back up. What's the worst that can happen if Arbuckle starts and doesn't know the playbook totally? They lose again!! Oh the horror!

The weather on Saturday looks to be decent considering it's the middle of November. It might be the last decent weekend we see in Alberta for months. So what exactly would make a fan want to turn that game on in the middle of a nice looking Saturday with basically the same crappy line up that scored 3 points in 3 quarters in their last home game? I'm struggling to find a reason why the hell I would even check out the score. But if Arbuckle started, I might think about sitting down and watching a bit just to see if there is any sort of hope for next year.
          Agree, not dressing CFL veteran QBs over rookies is asinine, a few people here defended this but can they provide a single example where this has been done before in the CFL or NFL?
          Placing the Alberta Flag on the Calgary Flames uniform is akin to putting lipstick on a Pig
          Pizmo Loves Nanookster

Comment

Originally posted by Mudnyereye View Post
            I could be wrong but on that horse collar, it looked to me like he got the jersey.
            Watching the replay is interesting, the first official threw the flag before the take-down. The flag flew as soon as the Elk touched the returner.

But what pisses me off even more on the replay is watching the blatant clip on the 25 yard line that wasn’t called on the return, clear as day, the Elk was hit square in the back, he had a chance to tackle. The Rider landed on his back, the Elk was facing the camera and looking straight at the returner with a monkey on his back. He was flat on his belly after he hit. Clear as day. And if that wasn’t enough to piss me totally off, there was a hold at the 30 yard line, on another Elk that would have tackled the returner. His jersey was being stretched to double the size.

I’m sick of CFL officiating. We get calls where a hold occurred 30 yards away from the returner and had zero bearing on the play and yet this blatant crap gets called.

The love the NFL most for the amazing officiating, they get the rules, spot, and calls correct 99.9% of the time. They even get replay reviews correct.
            Placing the Alberta Flag on the Calgary Flames uniform is akin to putting lipstick on a Pig
            Pizmo Loves Nanookster

Comment

I'm not sure that Williams could have been anymore open.

-Keep on Elking!!
              https://fontmeme.com/permalink/22103...7f700e4989.png

Comment

God this team is garbage. Suitor needs to shut the **** up He is ****ing annoying with his constant blabbering about common knowledge things like he is a genius and only he can see this being a ex player.

Comment

he did get the collar but he also let it go right after grabbing it.

Comment

Just watched the so-called horse collar over-and-over. Tolliver grabbed the back of the returners jersey and slowed the returner up a small amount, he only pinched the jersey at the shoulder blade with a few fingers for a second. He then wrapped up the returner with left his hand on the outside of the left shoulder and his right hand under the right armpit. He wrapped up the returner with his hands, he didn’t swing him with a horse-collar grab. Crap league.
                    Pizmo Loves Nanookster

Comment

Originally posted by Esks4ever View Post

There is a replay at another angle that TSN showed, he never grabbed the collar, he pinched the jersey at the middle of the left shoulder blade, for a parsec of a second with his fingers. Totally legal grab on a returner.
                      Pizmo Loves Nanookster

Comment

Well, that play was a dog's breakfast.

-Keep on Elking!!
                        https://fontmeme.com/permalink/22103...7f700e4989.png

Comment

Originally posted by Nanookster View Post

There is a replay at another angle that TSN showed, he never grabbed the collar, he pinched the jersey at the middle of the left shoulder blade, for a parsec of a second with his fingers. Totally legal grab on a returner.
                          no. he had the collar for a brief second.

Comment

I hope we keep Fletcher... he's really the only one doing anything

Comment

No FG try, this coach makes Danny Maciocia look like a football Einstein and a football God.
                              Pizmo Loves Nanookster

Comment

Originally posted by Esks4ever View Post

Nope, very clear on the review I mention, if you have it on PVR look at it. You see it on the alternate angle TSN shows.
                                Pizmo Loves Nanookster

Comment

Working...
                                X