Week 16 (part II) - Edmonton @ BC - The End Is Nigh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hugoagogo View Post
    I wanna pull for Cornelius, but damn he makes some really bonehead decisions out there.
    No doubt. That pass was up for half the defence to get.
    There are better things in the world than beer but beer sort of compensates for not getting them.

Comment

I hope Elizondo has lots of room in his car so that when he is fired he can take Cornelius and a few more of these so called professional athletes with him. This is sad and I feel foolish when I think that I’ve watched every minute of every Elk’s game this year.

Comment

Damn that hurts.
        There are better things in the world than beer but beer sort of compensates for not getting them.

Comment

Originally posted by Maas_12 View Post
          not sure we are ALL thinking it.... i recall a few on this board that defended the move to not play him ....

there is no good reason. Its important to see what we have in him and what to keep to mold him to or bring in that works better with him etc...

i want to hear the reasons to sit him and how its all good. let me hear it.

fed up with this Elizondo
          Garbage decision to sit him, I guess they are letting Elizondo do what he wants in his last game as coach. GM better go with him. Clear house.

Speaking of garbage, what a garbage holding call on the blocked punt.
          Placing the Alberta Flag on the Calgary Flames uniform is akin to putting lipstick on a Pig
          Pizmo Loves Nanookster

Comment

Originally posted by Sectionq View Post
            So they aren't even going to put Arbuckle in for 1 freaking game? Not even the last one. Like what the hell is going on with this team? What was the point of the trade if you aren't even going to paly the guy once! Then you signed the GUY mid season. If you aren't going to play him at all this year, you could have literally signed him in the offseason and not spent the assets. This team sucks right now so I don't think they are in a position to be blowing assets on guys you don't even play!!! This team is seriously run by a bunch of clowns. I can't wait to see someone spin this as a good move on the Elks part.
            I bet this has never occurred in the history of professional sports, except for instances where an injured player was traded to a team. And to add to how bizarre this is, it is the QB position.

Placing the Alberta Flag on the Calgary Flames uniform is akin to putting lipstick on a Pig
            Pizmo Loves Nanookster

Comment

There is no way the receivers are always wrong with the play calling.
              Pizmo Loves Nanookster

Comment

Someone should tell Cornelius that his guys are wearing white.

Comment

Heavy sigh. FFS.

Comment

I must be alone watching this game, I’m heading off too, hopefully I can find something far more exciting to watch, like a rerun of Little House on the Prairie or the Lawrence Welk.
                    Pizmo Loves Nanookster

Comment

You’re not alone. I’m watching. Why? I don’t know. I must be a glutton for punishment.

Comment

The only thing that is keeping me sane at this point is the mantra I am saying to myself. First round draft pick. First round draft pick. First round draft pick.

Comment

After each play that Edmonton makes, I said to myself at least it can’t get any worse. I wish Edmonton would stop saying, here hold my beer.

Comment

Nope. I am done. I can’t do this anymore. The season is over for me. May there be some big ass changes to this organization.

Comment

Would it be any worse if the Elks just stay in the locker room after the half?

Comment

Three completions in a row complete with a touchdown! We found someone who can play quarterback.

Comment

Working...
                                X