Week 16 (part II) - Edmonton @ BC - The End Is Nigh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mudnyereye View Post
    Nope. I am done. I can’t do this anymore. The season is over for me. May there be some big ass changes to this organization.
    I’m watching Blindside on Netflix, only reading the comments here, stopped watching at 21-0.

Placing the Alberta Flag on the Calgary Flames uniform is akin to putting lipstick on a Pig
    Pizmo Loves Nanookster

Comment

It will be hard to spin this as a positive. CEO has a job to do Monday morning imo.

Honestly sorry to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by bombervu View Post
        It will be hard to spin this as a positive. CEO has a job to do Monday morning imo.

I’m sorry as well and am even more sorry that it was allowed to get this bad.

Comment

Not that Suter knows **** about anything but they were talking during the play at some point and saying that it doesn’t sound like there will be any changes coming next year from either BS or Elizondo..
          There are better things in the world than beer but beer sort of compensates for not getting them.

Comment

Originally posted by bombervu View Post

Suitor’s on here saying that the word around the league is that Elks are staying status quo with Brock and Jamie which might actually be the last straw for me if that’s the case.

Those two better be fired by the end of the day tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by ben_the_eskimo View Post

Suitor’s on here saying that the word around the league is that Elks are staying status quo with Brock and Jamie which might actually be the last straw for me if that’s the case.

Amen to that. This team has been slowly sliding into the abyss ever since 2016.
              There are better things in the world than beer but beer sort of compensates for not getting them.

Comment

If not I’m phoning and cancelling my tickets on Monday, I had cancelled this season but my wife secretly renewed our tickets for a Father’s Day gift, she gave me my season seats as an Xmas gift in our first year of marriage in 1991. She thought I’d miss the game, I didn’t enjoy a single game this year. I also feel the CFL product has plummeted overall due to shoddy officiating.
                Placing the Alberta Flag on the Calgary Flames uniform is akin to putting lipstick on a Pig
                Pizmo Loves Nanookster

Comment

Originally posted by Nanookster View Post

If not I’m phoning and cancelling my tickets on Monday, I had cancelled this season but my wife secretly renewed our tickets for a Father’s Day gift, she gave me my season seats as an Xmas gift in our first year of marriage in 1991. She thought I’d miss the game, I didn’t enjoy a single game this year. I also feel the CFL product has plummeted overall due to shoddy officiating.
                  I’ve never been one to threaten giving up my season seats but if those two are brought back I’m gonna have serious trouble justifying spending the money to renew next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Sectionq View Post
                    So they aren't even going to put Arbuckle in for 1 freaking game? Not even the last one. Like what the hell is going on with this team?
                    On last nights broadcast, they explained why Arbuckle hasn't dressed this. Made sense to me, the way they presented it. Not sure how to find that "clip"

Comment

How badly did I not want to keep watching after it was 21-0? Here are 10 things that I actually thought that I would rather do:

1. Watch a Caillou marathon;
                      2. Listen to an audio version of War and Peace narrated by Fran Drescher;
                      3. Clean a gas station toilet with my toothbrush;
                      4. Fold a king-sized fitted sheet;
                      5. Watch Space Jam;
                      6. Give sponge baths to convicts;
                      7. Be on and episode of Naked and Afraid in the North Pole with Chris Christie;
                      8. Help deliver a breached cow;
                      9.. Lick a waiting room chair;
                      10. Drink Michael Moore’s backwash.
                      https://fontmeme.com/permalink/22103...7f700e4989.png

Comment

I've been watching this team since Matt Dunigan was the QB. This is the lowest I've ever felt about them. I watched the first half last night and turned it off. I just don't care any more. I won't tune in again until changes are made to management and coaching. I've seen enough.
                        @chadganske

Comment

WOW!! Totally worth trading for, resigning and then not playing Arbuckle a single snap in almost a month all so they could let Cornelius play the last 3 games, lose 2 of them while he throws 7 picks in 3 games. Then Prukop throws another 2. So 9 picks in 3 games, 5 last night.

I sound like a broken record but I just don't get what the hell they are doing.
                          Blindly accept whatever they do and if it doesn't work out, I guess there's always next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose Head View Post
                            I've been watching this team since Matt Dunigan was the QB. This is the lowest I've ever felt about them. I watched the first half last night and turned it off. I just don't care any more. I won't tune in again until changes are made to management and coaching. I've seen enough.
                            I've been watching since Wilkinson. Don't think I've missed a game, one way or another, in a couple of decades. Haven't watched for two weeks.
                            Out of my mind; back in five minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sectionq View Post
                              WOW!! Totally worth trading for, resigning and then not playing Arbuckle a single snap in almost a month all so they could let Cornelius play the last 3 games, lose 2 of them while he throws 7 picks in 3 games. Then Prukop throws another 2. So 9 picks in 3 games, 5 last night.

I sound like a broken record but I just don't get what the hell they are doing.
                              I hope to hell the Cornhole experiment is over. The dude has a cannon for an arm but a 10 cent head. he can not read a D. Give him and apple and 2 road maps because he'll have a better chance at being able to read one of them.

Comment

I’ve never been one to threaten giving up my season seats but if those two are brought back I’m gonna have serious trouble justifying spending the money to renew next year.
                                Same here... I've said i would cancel before but it was never a threat. Fastforward to now and if Sunderland is still around I'll have to take a long look in the mirror and decide if my season seats which we've had for over 40 years are worth keeping anymore. I have to see serious changes/improvements for me to keep them.

Comment

Working...
                                X