Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!!! Everyone's fired !!!!!! Buono to help with the hiring process!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a great moment it was! Remember what he said and the man kept his promise!
    let's make it happen again.
    Hire Chris Jones!
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ILyMLJgRhE

Comment

Great read from Terry Jones
      https://edmontonsun.com/sports/footb...LrBnZgs9od-Xr0

Comment

Originally posted by Brock my Rock View Post
        What a great moment it was! Remember what he said and the man kept his promise!
        let's make it happen again.
        Hire Chris Jones!
        https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ILyMLJgRhE
        t brought a tear to my eyes

Comment

EXCELLENT read !! Thanks for sharing

Comment

Mass cost us the 2017 grey cup, pure and simple. He was never a HC material and I bet the house that he will never get another shot. OC is where he will stay as.
            To advocate for Mass being our HC again over Chris Jones is like preferring the big Mac over the kegs steak tenderloin, sorry I prefer my juicy steak.
            That comment drives me crazy. I disagreed with the call, but saying he cost them the Grey Cup is nonsense. He managed to get them within a botched call of a Grey Cup appearance in a season that had crazy turnover and a boatload of injuries. And if the defense makes the stop there, like they had been doing most of the second, he looks brilliant. Like I said firstly, it was the wrong call, go for the tie at least see what happens next, but I don't think it's fair to discount everything else that season because he overthought a play.

Comment

So when are we gonna start hearing some names leak from interviews?
              Sounds like Wally was engaged with the board before the final decision was made to clean house, so he's likely had a couple weeks, I doubt it would take him too long to put together his list.

Also it's not like some of the Assistant GMs would have as much to do during a playoff run, so you would be more likely to not have to wait until after teams are eliminated.

I remember talk in the past of needing to get new staffs sorted out by the end of the calendar year, so would it not be ideal to have a GM in place to start getting a Head Coach search underway?

Comment

Originally posted by icezilla View Post
                So when are we gonna start hearing some names leak from interviews?
                Sounds like Wally was engaged with the board before the final decision was made to clean house, so he's likely had a couple weeks, I doubt it would take him too long to put together his list.

Also it's not like some of the Assistant GMs would have as much to do during a playoff run, so you would be more likely to not have to wait until after teams are eliminated.

I remember talk in the past of needing to get new staffs sorted out by the end of the calendar year, so would it not be ideal to have a GM in place to start getting a Head Coach search underway?
                Maybe he is waiting for the Argos to get eliminated so they can focus on Chris Jones , I’d love love love that hire as GM/HC/DC

Comment

Alan Watt said in an interview yesterday they'd have a GM in place by mid December. So they must have it down to a short list already, and interviews lined up or onto second stage of interviews.

Comment

Originally posted by popo View Post
                    Alan Watt said in an interview yesterday they'd have a GM in place by mid December. So they must have it down to a short list already, and interviews lined up or onto second stage of interviews.
                    i hate when **** is rushed... they CAN NOT **** this up.

Comment

So, looking for opinions - which one of these two guys was more responsible for what is in the middle of this picture?

Hope, at the end of the day connects us all, no matter how different we are

Comment

Originally posted by Esks4ever View Post

i hate when **** is rushed... they CAN NOT **** this up.
                        You can probably do two or three interviews a day now with Zoom and what not. It's not like they'll be flying everyone in to do a face to face until the last 2 or 3 candidates are there. This can be a faster process based on that alone I have to think.

Comment

Originally posted by popo View Post
                          Possibly already in place and waiting post Grey Cup to announce it. Grey Cup game is Dec 12. Bear in mind Ottawa is also looking for a GM.

Comment

Originally posted by bombervu View Post

Possibly already in place and waiting post Grey Cup to announce it. Grey Cup game is Dec 12. Bear in mind Ottawa is also looking for a GM.
                            Announce on Sunday at 11:00 that it's going to be Craig Dickenson. I dare you Elks!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hugoagogo View Post
                              So, looking for opinions - which one of these two guys was more responsible for what is in the middle of this picture?

Equal. Bring em both back.
                              The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Nice to see that the Grey Cup is safely seatbelted in.
                                Out of my mind; back in five minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X