2023 Season Ticket Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bone View Post

It's not just season ticket holders as well. This is an issue with a lot more individual ticket buyers as well. Some are taking the stance that if the team doesn't want to accommodate my preference for paper tickets, they just won't go. At this point why do anything that reduces accessibility for people interested in coming out.

Over the last twenty years, businesses have spent millions of dollars making their businesses more accessible by changing building design, you'd think that something as simple as printing tickets or allowing an option to print tickets online should be a no brainer to make it accessible to people who aren't hogtied to a phone 24/7.

Some could say this approach is even a bit ageist.
    Solid points. Walk-up fans may one day become Season Seat Holders, but even if they don't, having people attend 1-3 games a year still brings money into your coffers, and they can talk about "being at the game" at the water cooler the next day or whatever.

Ultimately, you need to remove barriers to entry. If people don't want to use their phone, why are you making them?
    #PizStrong

Twitter: @56Parkies
    @EsksHistory

Check out #ThisDayInEsksHistory on Twitter and on Facebook.

Comment

After 25 years your seat prices should be frozen. Like rent control!
      Once an Eskimo, ALWAYS an Eskimo.

Comment

Originally posted by boydo View Post
        After 25 years your seat prices should be frozen. Like rent control!
        jeezus I'd love that.... I'm scared to see what my prices are for our family's seats now....

Comment

Hope, at the end of the day connects us all, no matter how different we are

Comment

Good for the team for realizing ticket prices are part of the issue. Only took them like.... I lost count how many years I have been saying tickets are too expensive. That's a pretty good deal for a family of 4.

The next thing I hope happens is a big reduction on single game tickets. Give something to the casual fan or the fan like myself who can't make all the games so I would never buy a season ticket.
            Blindly accept whatever they do and if it doesn't work out, I guess there's always next year.

Comment

$29 for 4 tickets per game is absolutely stellar over a 10-game (including pre-season) season. You'd be hard pressed to find professional sports entertainment at that value in town, for sure.
              #PizStrong

Twitter: @56Parkies
              @EsksHistory

Check out #ThisDayInEsksHistory on Twitter and on Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by 56Parkies View Post
                $29 for 4 tickets per game is absolutely stellar over a 10-game (including pre-season) season. You'd be hard pressed to find professional sports entertainment at that value in town, for sure.
                I know a few families that have already grabbed this deal. Victor and his team are doing a fantastic job of giving people options

Comment

Working...
                X