I'm actually interested to see Willoughby

https://www.facebook.com/ElonFootbal...9361668206942/

Seems fairly versatile

Comment

Originally posted by Looner View Post
      I'm actually interested to see Willoughby

https://www.facebook.com/ElonFootbal...9361668206942/

Seems fairly versatile
      WTH.... at the 8 second mark.. a Dlineman taking a Snap???

Comment

Originally posted by Esks4ever View Post

WTH.... at the 8 second mark.. a Dlineman taking a Snap???
        Probably what caught CJ's attention lol

Comment

Probably what caught CJ's attention lol
          well we had QB's playing WR so why not a Dline at QB.

Comment

I thought the apathetic comment in the 3DN article with Victor regarding fan support was inappropriate and never one I would connect with Edmonton sports fans.

Disgusted might be closer to the truth but also thinking the corner has been turned and supporters will be back soon. 2023 could be a fun year.

In need of a 1B to go with Cornelius imo. Geroy said two or three FA on the radar.

Comment

Originally posted by bombervu View Post
              I thought the apathetic comment in the 3DN article with Victor regarding fan support was inappropriate and never one I would connect with Edmonton sports fans.

Disgusted might be closer to the truth but also thinking the corner has been turned and supporters will be back soon. 2023 could be a fun year.

In need of a 1B to go with Cornelius imo. Geroy said two or three FA on the radar.
              https://3downnation.com/2023/01/22/p...t-of-solution/

“We’ve come up with a couple of really amazing new initiatives that I wish I could announce now because they’re so great, but this is one of the first times that every team got together and said, ‘This is something we’re going to work on together as a new initiative and launch it,'” Cui teased.

Interesting comment, can't wait to see what they have in store.

Comment

Originally posted by bombervu View Post

i missed this...

Comment

winning constantly at home will fix a lot of issues... while we at it... return it to grass, paint the numbers gold - and find a better spot for the Wall of Honor - I hate not being able to see them all the time

Comment

Originally posted by Esks4ever View Post
                    winning constantly at home will fix a lot of issues... while we at it... return it to grass, paint the numbers gold - and find a better spot for the Wall of Honor - I hate not being able to see them all the time
                    I'm with you on this one

Comment

Nyles Morgan (LB) has inked an extension that will keep him with the Edmonton Elks through 2024. In only six games last season, the Notre Dame product registered 41 defensive tackles, leading the CFL with 6.83 defensive tackles per game. Morgan also recorded a special teams tackle and a forced fumble. As a first-year CFL […]
                      Hope, at the end of the day connects us all, no matter how different we are

Comment

Great signing, now hopefully he can stay healthy as he's a game changer when he is.

Comment

Great signing, now hopefully he can stay healthy as he's a game changer when he is.
                          I agree

Comment

Dave Campbell
                            @Dave_CHED
                            Nyles Morgan was missed a ton in one area and that's run stop. Without Morgan, the #Elks gave up an average of 134.5 yards per game in the 12 games he was out with injury. In the 6 games Morgan was in the lineup, the D surrendered an average of 88.1 rush yards per game. #CFL
                            Hope, at the end of the day connects us all, no matter how different we are

Comment

Originally posted by Hugoagogo View Post
                              Dave Campbell
                              @Dave_CHED
                              Nyles Morgan was missed a ton in one area and that's run stop. Without Morgan, the #Elks gave up an average of 134.5 yards per game in the 12 games he was out with injury. In the 6 games Morgan was in the lineup, the D surrendered an average of 88.1 rush yards per game. #CFL
                              real tell will be how healthy he can be. That being said in his first year he played 13 of 14 games.

Comment

Jones must feel that Morgan can be a pretty special MLB as you don't usually see him giving extensions like this if he doesn't believe that player can be healthy and play. I really liked Morgan in Year 1 and in limited spots last year, so I'm not complaining, but I'd imagine this makes my dream of targeting Darnell Sankey very unlikely now.

Comment

Working...
                                X