No announcement yet.

2022 Offseason heading in 2023 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was a super interview. Interesting questions and answers. Looking forward to more of them.

Andrew looks in shape. They should issue him a helmet and get him in the scrum.

Comment

I'm excited to see Cobb healthy and contributing this season.

Hope, at the end of the day connects us all, no matter how different we are

Comment

Originally posted by Hugoagogo View Post
        I'm excited to see Cobb healthy and contributing this season.
        outstanding interview, can't wait to see what he looks like in camp

Comment

Wilder and Testaverde released

https://www.goelks.com/2023/03/29/tr...-rb-wilder-jr/

Comment

Originally posted by Looner View Post
            No suprise on either for me. I don't understand the Testaverde signing to begin with. There was nothing in his QB history to indicate that he was a legit prospect. Sorry to see Wilder go (I guess it's official now). He seemed to do a lot in the community during his time in Edmonton and I wish him well in his sports academy venture. I also hope he gets to see his father's name finially added to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers "Ring of Honor" He definitely deserves to be there.

Comment

Good discussion with Taylor Cornelius on this week's "Elks This Week w/ Morley Scott". Here's the link:

Comment

Good discussion with Taylor Cornelius on this week's "Elks This Week w/ Morley Scott". Here's the link:
                Thanks for posting, I always forget about this one.

Comment

Elks are doing a much better job of these hype videos. love this one!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1lqzYyS2s0

Comment

2 more signed, Ye Majesty has to be the most interesting first name I've ever heard

https://www.goelks.com/2023/04/03/tr...nd-sanders-ol/

Comment

Originally posted by Looner View Post
                      2 more signed, Ye Majesty has to be the most interesting first name I've ever heard

https://www.goelks.com/2023/04/03/tr...nd-sanders-ol/
                      The name "Doege" sounded familiar - his older brother (also a QB) had a short stint with Saskatchewan about 8 years ago.

Comment

Looks like the Elks are selling game packs at Costco's across Edmonton. Seems like a good initiative and a good price.

Victor Cui
                        @victorcui
                        ·
                        11h
                        So awesome! Massive shout out to our amazing ticketing team for getting #GoElks ticket deals in Costco! #YEG #costcodeals #costco #costcofinds #costcocanada
                        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        @GoElks
                        ·
                        4m
                        Get them at every Edmonton and area
                        @costcocanada
                        location! Save $25 off a pair of some of our best seats. $59.99 for two prime seats in the lower bowl.

Comment

Looks like the Elks are selling game packs at Costco's across Edmonton. Seems like a good initiative and a good price.

Victor Cui
                          @victorcui
                          ·
                          11h
                          So awesome! Massive shout out to our amazing ticketing team for getting #GoElks ticket deals in Costco! #YEG #costcodeals #costco #costcofinds #costcocanada
                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          @GoElks
                          ·
                          4m
                          @costcocanada
                          location! Save $25 off a pair of some of our best seats. $59.99 for two prime seats in the lower bowl.
                          The EEFC should get the Costco $1.50 hot dog thing going at the games. Without the drink of course. You'd see people carrying four hot dogs back to their seats. Yes, I know Costco loses money on the deal. Maybe one game a year.

Comment

Victor Cui
                            @victorcui
                            ·
                            11h
                            @GoElks
                            ·
                            4m
                            @costcocanada
                            Victor is sure beating the bushes when it comes to tickets sales. He's offered all sorts of options.

Comment

Comment

I need to take advantage of this.

Comment

Working...
                                X