2022 Offseason heading in 2023 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turftoe27 View Post

To me 3DownNation has really helped keeping the CFL in our minds through out the year. Listing all the Cdn players that play NCAA and CIA ball and updating their stats, etc regurally.

Loved their mock draft stuff.

They seem to have good contacts and a lot of work goes into keeping their info up to date. Don't know if there is much financial reward or just love of the CFL and football that keep them going but I love going on their site several times a day.

KEEP EM COMING. 3D NATION.
    I liked their recent podcast covering the draft. A good listen to hear their take on a lot of the picks.
    TSN also did a good job with the draft coverage - enjoyed the panel. Naylor had a segment as a guest where he speculated the new CBA rule around an American being able to backup a National (up to 49% of snaps) may be postponed as a rule change.

Comment

Just thought I'd mention - if anyone is interested... the Elks store has the previous generation of jerseys (the rebranded Esks jerseys) on sale for half price right now at $68.75

Hope, at the end of the day connects us all, no matter how different we are

Comment

Originally posted by popo View Post

I liked their recent podcast covering the draft. A good listen to hear their take on a lot of the picks.
        TSN also did a good job with the draft coverage - enjoyed the panel. Naylor had a segment as a guest where he speculated the new CBA rule around an American being able to backup a National (up to 49% of snaps) may be postponed as a rule change.
        Thanks for the heads up about the possible rule change. I listened to the draft stuff but didn't wait for that part.

We complain about the on field officials and now they want them to keep track of stuff like making sure a player doesn't go over a certain percentage of time.
        Maybe they give the ref a iPad or put bar codes on the jerseys and scan them when they come out for a play. Just let the officials do their job of controlling the game , they're not accountants.

Baseball has put in rules to speed up the game , hopefully the CFL doesn't go in the opposite direction.

Comment

5 more guys added

https://www.goelks.com/2023/05/05/tr...-five-players/

I'm guessing that Gabriel Appiah-Kubi needs some work as dropped one of the fastest times in combine history but went undrafted

Comment

Originally posted by Looner View Post
            5 more guys added

https://www.goelks.com/2023/05/05/tr...-five-players/

I'm guessing that Gabriel Appiah-Kubi needs some work as dropped one of the fastest times in combine history but went undrafted
            Great feet bad hands?
            In Rod we trust

Comment

Originally posted by turftoe27 View Post

Thanks for the heads up about the possible rule change. I listened to the draft stuff but didn't wait for that part.

We complain about the on field officials and now they want them to keep track of stuff like making sure a player doesn't go over a certain percentage of time.
              Maybe they give the ref a iPad or put bar codes on the jerseys and scan them when they come out for a play. Just let the officials do their job of controlling the game , they're not accountants.

Baseball has put in rules to speed up the game , hopefully the CFL doesn't go in the opposite direction.
              I"d be for slowing down the game have Andre Proulx out there to fully explain every call in the way only he can
              In Rod we trust

Comment

Originally posted by tigerdar View Post

Great feet bad hands?
                Tastes great! Less Filling!!

Comment

I"d be for slowing down the game have Andre Proulx out there to fully explain every call in the way only he can
                  hahaha I can hear this post

Comment

da de fece do da ting where he cause da offenseman to move so 5 yard penalty for the offen...no da defence.
                    I kinda feel bad for him sometimes cause he's like me he thinks in french and then says it in english so sometimes it comes out really weird. I once said to my wife let's go to the room where our beds are she's like the bedroom I'm like uh yeah that's what I mean.
                    In Rod we trust

Comment

da de fece do da ting where he cause da offenseman to move so 5 yard penalty for the offen...no da defence.
                      I kinda feel bad for him sometimes cause he's like me he thinks in french and then says it in english so sometimes it comes out really weird. I once said to my wife let's go to the room where our beds are she's like the bedroom I'm like uh yeah that's what I mean.
                      Thats awesome, didn't know you were french

Comment

1 week till main camp opens!!!!!!! Rookies start in a few days

Comment

1 week till main camp opens!!!!!!! Rookies start in a few days
                          monsoon season!!!! WOooo :lol;

Comment

offside on ninety tree

Comment

Originally posted by Esks4ever View Post

offside on ninety tree

Comment

The Elks video team are doing a fantastic job with these.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHkzYm7BABI

Comment

Working...
                                X