Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT: Week 18 - Elks at Argos - Still in it.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    GDT: Week 18 - Elks at Argos - Still in it.




    Of course Kelly is starting with the big 150th anniversary home game for the Argos. Let's kick their butts.
    Elks depth chart will be posted as soon as I see it.
    Hope, at the end of the day connects us all, no matter how different we are

    #2
    Hope, at the end of the day connects us all, no matter how different we are

    Comment


      #3
      Interesting, I went to the BC Lottery online site to place a bet on the Elks game, and it's not available. The other three CFL games are posted, but not the Elks/Argos.
      Hope, at the end of the day connects us all, no matter how different we are

      Comment


        #4
        Continuity on the O. Wonder how much damage they can do against a very quick Argo D. All DT's are Nationals. Mencer listed as a DE is still on the six game IR if you go by the EE roster.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Hugoagogo View Post
          Interesting, I went to the BC Lottery online site to place a bet on the Elks game, and it's not available. The other three CFL games are posted, but not the Elks/Argos.
          They often do this when one of the teams has had their regular season outcome completely determined (the Argos in this case). There's no real way to predict the outcome easily, since the coaches may rest players (like Kelly last week) or not, and might change their playbooks to be more vanilla, saving their creativity for the playoffs. Or they might not. Makes setting a betting line very difficult.
          Out of my mind; back in five minutes.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by glenvb View Post

            They often do this when one of the teams has had their regular season outcome completely determined (the Argos in this case). There's no real way to predict the outcome easily, since the coaches may rest players (like Kelly last week) or not, and might change their playbooks to be more vanilla, saving their creativity for the playoffs. Or they might not. Makes setting a betting line very difficult.
            Makes sense. Thanks for that.
            Hope, at the end of the day connects us all, no matter how different we are

            Comment


              #7
              Thats a lot of changes before playing the best team in the league

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Looner View Post
                Thats a lot of changes before playing the best team in the league
                Just hoping some of our linebackers can play DB if we get any injuries.
                I wanna believe, but I think the Argos have way too much going for them heading into the game.
                Hope, at the end of the day connects us all, no matter how different we are

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Hugoagogo View Post

                  Just hoping some of our linebackers can play DB if we get any injuries.
                  I wanna believe, but I think the Argos have way too much going for them heading into the game.
                  Oh damn, I hadn't noticed the lack of DBs. I think Makonzo played some DB last year so that may be why they've done that. Losing Lewis for the rest of the year is going to hurt as he's been one of our better DB's

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Hugoagogo View Post
                    Interesting, I went to the BC Lottery online site to place a bet on the Elks game, and it's not available. The other three CFL games are posted, but not the Elks/Argos.
                    yeah same with my online sportsbook probably cause they weren't sure if Kelly was starting, CFL lines always come out super late it's a real pita.
                    In Rod we trust

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Why do we have so many starting Canadians?

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Mr.Prez View Post
                        Why do we have so many starting Canadians?
                        I think we've had ten for the last two weeks; injuries to Kony Ealy at DT and McLaurin at linebacker have been the biggest reason. Cobb has had the starting slotback spot ever since Dunbar went down.
                        Hope, at the end of the day connects us all, no matter how different we are

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Mr.Prez View Post
                          Why do we have so many starting Canadians?
                          cuz our balls are bigger... Elk balls

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Elks social media reminding us that CJ Sims had 285 yards in returns against the Argos in week 3. This was the highest total for an Edmonton player since 2010.
                            Let's hope he has success again tonight.
                            Hope, at the end of the day connects us all, no matter how different we are

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Hugoagogo View Post
                              Elks social media reminding us that CJ Sims had 285 yards in returns against the Argos in week 3. This was the highest total for an Edmonton player since 2010.
                              Let's hope he has success again tonight.
                              TD tonight

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X