Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.Prez View Post
    They’re both 6’1”… ?
    Yeah, on the roster page he is listed as 5'0 and 200 lbs. It'll probably be corrected soon.
    Hope, at the end of the day connects us all, no matter how different we are

Comment

Thinking about trading off Ceresna again and I wonder if it signals a return to the blitz happy CJ who burst onto the CFL scene? Need to replace that sack production somewhere.
      The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hugoagogo View Post

Yeah, on the roster page he is listed as 5'0 and 200 lbs. It'll probably be corrected soon.
        Darn near sounds like my dimensions after I retired and quit working out. Okay okay I am closer to 5'8"

Comment

The Edmonton Elks have signed Americans Steve Montez (QB) and Trevon Mason (DL), the club announced Thursday.
          Hope, at the end of the day connects us all, no matter how different we are

Comment

Originally posted by Hugoagogo View Post

Probably was supposed to be either 6'0 or 5'10.

Comment

Montez is an intriguing QB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxasPkuvHYM

Comment

Originally posted by Looner View Post
                before even watching the video.. I see he's 6'5.... was like another corny ?

Comment

just did a quick google deep short dive myself. as i sometimes like to with random names we pick up

first thought was hes a big big body for sure by the looks of it yeah?

bounced around w/ commanders, lions.
                  then xfl,
                  thats where were benefitting from xfl merging into one, we getting some talent options coming up north

filling up that qb room. doege still comes back yeah?
                  lets hope its less of this bring one guy in for 1 week, hes out, then another two. hopefoully scouting is better and theyre more firm on who they bringing in to see their sample size

Comment

omg just learnt that the Commanders were the Redskins. Are tall QBs the new CFL fad?

Comment

It’s always exciting to see the new QB signings across the league. There’s so much potential to find the next standout player but let’s not forget that every camp needs the extra throwing arms early on in preseason to practice the other positions. I’ll be curious to see who makes it past the cuts.

Comment

Originally posted by couchspud View Post
                        It’s always exciting to see the new QB signings across the league. There’s so much potential to find the next standout player but let’s not forget that every camp needs the extra throwing arms early on in preseason to practice the other positions. I’ll be curious to see who makes it past the cuts.
                        Just as long as we keep the OC that started in that role last year away from the new QB's. He had very good rep as a Oline coach before.

We have no coaches listed on the EE site yet. All other teams have their coaches listed even the ones with only seven signed so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Maas_12 View Post
                          just did a quick google deep short dive myself. as i sometimes like to with random names we pick up

first thought was hes a big big body for sure by the looks of it yeah?

bounced around w/ commanders, lions.
                          then xfl,
                          thats where were benefitting from xfl merging into one, we getting some talent options coming up north

filling up that qb room. doege still comes back yeah?
                          lets hope its less of this bring one guy in for 1 week, hes out, then another two. hopefoully scouting is better and theyre more firm on who they bringing in to see their sample size
                          From what I hear, we have been pursuing Montez for awhile now. I could see him sticking simply for those 3rd down sneaks

Comment

Originally posted by Looner View Post

From what I hear, we have been pursuing Montez for awhile now. I could see him sticking simply for those 3rd down sneaks
                            Might we see an Elk tush push this year?!
                            Out of my mind; back in five minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by pete View Post
                              Thinking about trading off Ceresna again and I wonder if it signals a return to the blitz happy CJ who burst onto the CFL scene? Need to replace that sack production somewhere.
                              I'm hearing some suggest Anthony Lanier is someone the Elks may covet.

Comment

https://3downnation.com/2024/01/19/a...ariusz-bladek/

Given the history here, I wonder if there might be a match.

Comment

Working...
                                X