No announcement yet.

2023-2024 off-season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

skimmed and read most of that ^ ...but that guy seems out to lunch on a number of theories....sure its a "bold predictions" article, but it should be called out to lunch predictions as a couple dont even really make sense.... trevor going over to bc to backup vernon after he took a paycut..but their play styles are very different..and then stating the play style of us to pickup mbt vs ford is so different as a reason to depart the duo. the heck?

Comment

https://x.com/goelks/status/1753539047405092951?s=46
      I love signing this guy back

Comment

Originally posted by dealerd View Post
        Great run stopper. I liked the D with him even in the middle even more than Morgan. Good signing.

Comment

Who would your wish list be for FA ? Any rumours heard who Jones is going after ?

Comment

https://x.com/pick6ixpickett/status/...666971450?s=46
            I hope this is a good sign or hint ???

Comment

Who would your wish list be for FA ? Any rumours heard who Jones is going after ?
              now now.. that'd be tampering!

Comment

I think a lot of eyes would be on Oakman and Pickett from Toronto, but I’m also curious about bringing Leake over from the Boatmen. A great return threat and versatile weapon for the offence.

Malik Carney and Dylan Wynn also intrigue me for DL, though younger guys could have surpassed them.

Comment

LB Picket might be the biggest get in FA…. CJ not shy when coming to huge contracts in FA…. Lawler and Lewis…. Maybe this year that contract goes to Defence…

Makonzo-Morgan-Picket would be a nice LB core…

Dline is a priority also…. Need DE and DT….

I suspect to be busy in FA filling those spots… not much on the offence side of the ball… I think we will see some SASK and TOR players coming to the EE with connections to Shivers and CJ from his brief stint in TOR….

My 4 Cents…

Comment

Farhan Lalji is now reporting Boris Bede is expected to become an Elk soon. Even if he falls off a little from last year, this should solidify the kicking game. That would’ve made a difference last year. Maybe some of the ratio flexibility elsewhere aids this move.

Comment

Originally posted by BeaverSports View Post
                      Farhan Lalji is now reporting Boris Bede is expected to become an Elk soon. Even if he falls off a little from last year, this should solidify the kicking game. That would’ve made a difference last year. Maybe some of the ratio flexibility elsewhere aids this move.
                      Would just need to find a positional Global. Faithful was it last year. Julien punted well enough that I'd hope he doesn't get sacrificed. Jones hasn't fared so well when it comes to Globals. BC thanks him for letting go of Debaillie and to a lesser extent Rouyer. Debaillie has become a fixture in the regular rotation on the DL.

Comment

Originally posted by SKIP12 View Post
                        LB Picket might be the biggest get in FA…. CJ not shy when coming to huge contracts in FA…. Lawler and Lewis Maybe this year that contract goes to Defence…
                        I think Geory had more to do with those than Jones.....

Comment

Originally posted by BeaverSports View Post
                          https://x.com/farhanlaljitsn/status/...539191870?s=46

Comment

https://x.com/pick6ixpickett/status/...666971450?s=46
                            I hope this is a good sign or hint ???
                            He posted another pic of him at commonweath and Dave tweeted that he confirmed, from a source, that the Elks are in the mix for Pickett but has since deleted the tweet.

Comment

https://x.com/farhanlaljitsn/status/...426909601?s=46
                              sounds like Pickett is heading to Ottawa

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer24 View Post

Would just need to find a positional Global. Faithful was it last year. Julien punted well enough that I'd hope he doesn't get sacrificed. Jones hasn't fared so well when it comes to Globals. BC thanks him for letting go of Debaillie and to a lesser extent Rouyer. Debaillie has become a fixture in the regular rotation on the DL.
                                Strong leg, but Julien's positional punting really needs work. Should be better this season, hopefully.
                                Hope, at the end of the day connects us all, no matter how different we are

Comment

Working...
                                X