Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Champions!

Originally posted by 56Parkies View Post
    Wonder if they will be selling off the old ones....?
    If I were the Elks and not keeping the old ones, I'd be offering them to the players whose names are on the plaques.
    Out of my mind; back in five minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by glenvb View Post
      If I were the Elks and not keeping the old ones, I'd be offering them to the players whose names are on the plaques.
      The ones most recently are the second set they had; the originals were wider when they were above the concourse level, and new, smaller ones were made in the same style for the lower down location. I assume they gave the old ones to the family, though for many they may have not wanted them as they are pretty massive. I guess we will eventually see what they do!
      #PizStrong

Twitter: @56Parkies
      @EsksHistory

Check out #ThisDayInEsksHistory on Twitter and on Facebook.

Comment

Hope, at the end of the day connects us all, no matter how different we are

Comment

Comment

Good to see the great charity work.

Comment

Comment

Nice to see the Elks taking this kind of initiative to help out the Winnifred Stewart Association...https://3downnation.com/2021/12/02/e...y-cup-weekend/
                ôRUN THE DANG BALL!" -Leigh Anne Tuohy character from the film The Blind Side

"Next time, take a case of Pil into the huddle. If you don't get a beer, get the hell off the field!" -New special teams coach for the Riders

"When the Eskimos are out on defense it looks like there are two or three number 47s out there." -Duane Ford

"...I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, I enjoy the banter though ..." -Looner

Comment

Gregor had a nice interview with O'Dell Willis the other day. Good to learn that he has made Edmonton his year long home for the last 3 or 4 years and that he is getting involved with youth football in the city...https://the-jason-gregor-show-websit...illisDec23.mp3
                  ôRUN THE DANG BALL!" -Leigh Anne Tuohy character from the film The Blind Side

"Next time, take a case of Pil into the huddle. If you don't get a beer, get the hell off the field!" -New special teams coach for the Riders

"When the Eskimos are out on defense it looks like there are two or three number 47s out there." -Duane Ford

"...I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, I enjoy the banter though ..." -Looner

Comment

Working...
                  X