2021 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2021 Season

Figured this could be started in a new thread as I didn't think this fit anywhere.

Lots going on in the background for the 2021 season it appears.

Re: 2021 Season

That is great to hear. Before we consider our hopes and dreams for what will happen in the 2021 season, the #1 concern is whether there will be a 2021 season.
    Out of my mind; back in five minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by glenvb View Post
      That is great to hear. Before we consider our hopes and dreams for what will happen in the 2021 season, the #1 concern is whether there will be a 2021 season.
      Exactly this. I'll believe opening day happens when I see it.
      Once an Eskimo, ALWAYS an Eskimo.

Comment

Hope, at the end of the day connects us all, no matter how different we are

Comment

Another threat at losing Milanovich before he even coaches a game here.

Comment

If we lose Scott M without seeing what he can do AND have to go through another ****ing process of finding a new HC etc

I'm done.

Comment

Originally posted by Jtuck09 View Post

Another threat at losing Milanovich before he even coaches a game here.
              Well that would suck for us. If SM were to head south I wonder if it would just be a fait accompli for Noel Thorpe to finally get a HCing job with us.
              “RUN THE DANG BALL!" -Leigh Anne Tuohy character from the film The Blind Side

"Next time, take a case of Pil into the huddle. If you don't get a beer, get the hell off the field!" -New special teams coach for the Riders

"When the Eskimos are out on defense it looks like there are two or three number 47s out there." -Duane Ford

"...I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, I enjoy the banter though ..." -Looner

Comment

What do fans think about bringing back Chris Jones if SM leaves?
                I believe 3 Down Nation reported him being available a couple weeks back.
                The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

We’re gonna lose milanovich now. U just bloody watch.

Stupid pandemic..

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by pete View Post
                  What do fans think about bringing back Chris Jones if SM leaves?
                  I believe 3 Down Nation reported him being available a couple weeks back.
                  Amazing coach... it take him back. Welcome home coach etc etc... the guy wins.. period..

Comment

TSN says he has resigned.

Comment

Originally posted by Furkmyster View Post
                      TSN says he has resigned.
                      Jaime elizondo.. next Hc

I’m calling it now...

Comment

Well that's freaking awesome. Hasn't coached a down of football and he up and resigns.
                        Blindly accept whatever they do and if it doesn't work out, I guess there's always next year.

Comment

Just what this team needed, too. We were so stable otherwise....
                          #PizStrong

Twitter: @56Parkies
                          @EsksHistory

Check out #ThisDayInEsksHistory on Twitter and on Facebook.

Comment

Chris Jones as Gone on twitter saying he’s wants back in.. mmmmm

Comment

I would 1000% take him back. I believed him leaving was equal parts him/ Hervey not seeing eye to eye, and considering how Swerves tenure here and in BC ended well... I'll take Chris Jones.
                              The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                              X