Can we PLEASE BAN Patrick Roy and his Family from Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we PLEASE BAN Patrick Roy and his Family from Canada

Roy's family proves (yet again) the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

I wonder if he regrets passing along his terrible temper to his children? The guy is a collossal piece of crap, and Montreal was WRONG to retire his jersey.

http://www.tsn.ca/chl/story/?id=2571...headlines_main

MONTREAL - Another son of hockey great Patrick Roy is facing disciplinary action for his on-ice behaviour.

Frederick Roy was handed a 15 game suspension Monday by the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League for a high-sticking incident during the Quebec Remparts' match against the Montreal Juniors on Friday.

The incident happened during a time-out when Roy, a forward with the Remparts, struck Montreal defenceman Vincent Bourgeois in the mouth.

Last edited by Muley69; 11-24-2008, 10:16 PM.

Re: Can we PLEASE BAN Patrick Roy and his Family from Canada

And nobody goes after him. Amazing.
    I officially retract my vote for DDS as Prime Minister. He's clearly incompetent.

Comment

Re: Can we PLEASE BAN Patrick Roy and his Family from Canada

The article says it happened during a time-out, but that doesn't look like a time-out to me.

Pretty disgusting. Wasn't there a story way back about a "domestic disturbance" at Roy's house, where Roy ripped one of the doors off the hinges? Must be some rage and anger-management issues running through the Roy genes.

Comment

Working...
      X