Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

User Profile

Collapse

Profile Sidebar

Collapse
bone
bone
Established Veteran
Last Activity: Today, 04:39 PM
Joined: 03-31-2005
Location:
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
  • Source
Clear All
new posts

  • bone
    replied to 2026 season
    It's funny. After this came up I was trying to do some research on when they were used, and apparently history has written them to be a massive failure that everyone hated. I don't remember it being the case. I'd agree they didn't have an amazing uptake...
    See more | Go to post

    Leave a comment:


  • bone
    replied to 2026 season
    Really? Only 3 games. I thought they were in circulation for 3 years, so I could have sworn they were used more than 3 times, but I'd be glad to admit I'm wrong if I am....
    See more | Go to post

    Leave a comment:


  • bone
    replied to 2026 season
    I always liked it, but to my recollection, the team's record wearing them was even worse than normal for the time. In time, I'd like to see it get a second life though....
    See more | Go to post

    Leave a comment:


  • bone
    replied to 2026 season
    100% BC is the biggest concern. Right now the league tiers are:

    Tier 1:
    BC/Montreal/Edm (with BC coming on, Edm softening somewhat)

    Tier 2: Toronto/Calgary/Sask (though Sask is dropping fast)

    Tier 3: Winnipeg/Hamilton...
    See more | Go to post

    Leave a comment:


  • bone
    replied to 2026 season
    Calgary will likely smoke Winnipeg this weekend essentially taking Winnipeg out of realistic contention.

    But the game between BC and Calgary could be a big one as Calgary beating BC will likely put them ahead of BC due to tiebreaker which...
    See more | Go to post

    Leave a comment:


  • bone
    replied to 2026 season
    2 games ago Edmonton put up 50 vs. Calgary. Calgary has since played Ottawa twice and a Saskatchewan team that has won 2 of their last 7 games. I wouldn't go crowning Calgary as top 2 in the West quite yet. I think they will beat Winnipeg this week...
    See more | Go to post

    Leave a comment:


  • bone
    replied to EE vs Hamilton September 26 2026
    100%. I could accept once in awhile but twice within minutes of each other. Not a chance....
    See more | Go to post

    Leave a comment:


  • bone
    replied to EE vs Hamilton September 26 2026
    Well Cody's accuracy has been a bit off in recent games which has limitted the recievers yac yards, but I'd agree on those drops, there was no excuse....
    See more | Go to post

    Leave a comment:


  • bone
    replied to 2026 season
    That BC-Toronto game is extremely tough to predict. BC is probably the hottest team in the CFL, but Toronto isn't a slouch either and is one of only two teams that has not lost at home (albeit less games).

    BC defenses biggest strength is...
    See more | Go to post

    Leave a comment:


  • bone
    replied to EE vs Hamilton September 26 2026
    BOO had just a brutal finish to that game. 2 bad drops and frankly that INT was as much him not battling hard enough for that ball as it was Fajardo's fault.

    KJG just as bad, but this was the first time where BOO was noticeably a problem....
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by bone; 09-28-2026, 01:47 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • bone
    replied to EE vs Hamilton September 26 2026
    Having sat on the game for a day and a half, must say it's frustrating again. The Elks were dominating possession and yardage again but the red zone futility gave the Cats enough of a spark to mount a comeback.

    2 for 10 over the last two...
    See more | Go to post

    Leave a comment:


  • bone
    replied to 2026 season
    Update:
    Clinching playoffs - Done

    Clinching first West appearance since 2017 - Done

    Clinching first home playoff game since 2015.
    Magic Number 2 which is also the magic number to host Western Final.
    Earliest...
    See more | Go to post

    Leave a comment:


  • bone
    replied to EE vs Hamilton September 26 2026
    Were you there?...
    See more | Go to post

    Leave a comment:


  • bone
    replied to EE vs Hamilton September 26 2026
    Were you at the game?...
    See more | Go to post

    Leave a comment:


  • bone
    replied to EE vs Hamilton September 26 2026
    Yeah, I didn't get it. Go for a TD play now from the 4 and immediately win the game or go for a TD from the 3 a couple minutes from now where it allows the Elks a chance to respond even if you score. They couldn't execute anyway so it didn't matter,...
    See more | Go to post

    Leave a comment:


  • bone
    replied to EE vs Argos September 18, 2026
    Well if that was the case, which is possible, it's over now so it shouldn't impact future games this year.

    Every player will on occasion try to keep a special streak going if at all possible. They are competitors and it's part of their...
    See more | Go to post

    Leave a comment:


  • bone
    replied to EE vs Argos September 18, 2026
    The point being they still generally played well and moved the ball while allowing the defense time to stay fresh to allow them to smother the Argo offense

    However, I agree, it was them hanging onto the home run (I called them hope plays...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by bone; 09-21-2026, 11:34 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • bone
    replied to EE vs Argos September 18, 2026
    Hard to digest that loss.

    Defense was pretty good on most the plays, unfortunately the plays they weren't ended up as really big plays, but regardless holding them to 17 points should have been enough to win.

    Special Teams generally...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by bone; 09-21-2026, 09:35 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Almost got the Montreal game perfect. Picked 38-24, got 37-25. Would have really tightened it up....
    See more | Go to post

    Leave a comment:


  • bone
    replied to Labour day rematch!!!
    Never VAJ. Going into this season, I probably would have had Fajardo as about number 5 or 6 on my list of guys I would have wanted starting. Now, it's around top 3 or 4.

    Rourke - obviously anyone chooses him, but at some point do the...
    See more | Go to post

    Leave a comment:

No activity results to display
Show More
Working...
X