Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
User Profile
Collapse
-
I said the same on this. The contact was within a yard of scrimmage. You used to be able to do that....
-
Dumb call from Milanovic to go for the FG instead of the win saved us.
The offence was putrid - lots of overthrown balls and an almost equal amount of drops.
I thought Dublanko again rose to the occasion when needed most. He’s...
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
Winnable game. One bad snap and two picked off end-zone shots that really seemed forced were the difference.
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
Yes, his age is an interesting number when you consider how old guys like Harris and BLM have been able to play until. I wouldn't be unhappy if he stuck around, but I'm still really high on Powell becoming the franchise QB....
Leave a comment:
No activity results to display
Show More
Leave a comment: