X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump wins the President of the United States Election

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-35037007

More specifically....

Mayor of London Boris Johnson said the remarks were ill-informed.
    "As a city where more than 300 languages are spoken, London has a proud history of tolerance and diversity and to suggest there are areas where police officers cannot go because of radicalisation is simply ridiculous," he said.
    Mr. Johnson said police officers were doing "excellent work" in London.
    "Crime has been falling steadily both in London and in New York - the only reason I wouldn't go to some parts of New York is the real risk of meeting Donald Trump," he added.
    WALTER IS MY HERO!!

Re: This 'Man' is running for the President of the United States!!

Donald Trump. What can one say, at this point in the ballgame. The good news about Trump, is that either as an extreme right wing Republican candidate or better yet as an independent candidate he will ensure that a Democrat is the next President.

Comment

Watch Rubio...I think he'll give Clinton a run for her money.
      Out of my mind; back in five minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by glenvb View Post
        Watch Rubio...I think he'll give Clinton a run for her money.
        Think '92.

Clinton wins for sure because Trump runs as an independent and takes votes away from the GOP nominee.

Comment

Trump's already signed the pledge not to run as an independent.

Then again, who would trust this man anyway?

Comment

Ah, but he says if he's not 'respected' as the GOP leader, all bets are off. A conspiracy theory is that Hillary 'planted' Trump to kill the Republican Party.
            WALTER IS MY HERO!!

Comment

Originally posted by pizmo View Post
              Ah, but he says if he's not 'respected' as the GOP leader, all bets are off. A conspiracy theory is that Hillary 'planted' Trump to kill the Republican Party.
              Hillary planted Trump !!!!! I can state positively that Trump never had sex with that woman.

Comment

Hilary Clinton's nomination not guaranteed either at this date, is it. Once before she was the runaway early leader for the democratic nomination ….

Comment

They're currently giving Clinton 1/12 odds, with her only real competitor (Bernie Sanders) at 6/1. It's basically over, unless Clinton does something really dumb (which won't happen).

Comment

Originally posted by glenvb View Post
                    They're currently giving Clinton 1/12 odds, with her only real competitor (Bernie Sanders) at 6/1. It's basically over, unless Clinton does something really dumb (which won't happen).
                    I might agree with you, Glen, but it is US politics. Lots of last minute stuff, one seemingly small gaff, and it could be all up in the air for her. And, maybe it will not be her but her husband who "does something really dumb".

To quote The great Yogi, "You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I’m not hungry enough to eat six.". errr … or maybe that wasn't the right quote

Comment

Originally posted by Moon1 View Post
                      I might agree with you, Glen, but it is US politics. Lots of last minute stuff, one seemingly small gaff, and it could be all up in the air for her. And, maybe it will not be her but her husband who "does something really dumb".

To quote The great Yogi, "You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I’m not hungry enough to eat six.". errr … or maybe that wasn't the right quote
                      Won't happen. Bill just blows the American people away.....or vice versa.
                      WALTER IS MY HERO!!

Comment

Originally posted by pizmo View Post
                        Yeah, i read that too and i don't know he has been very chummy with the Clintons. Hillary came to his wedding and Trump admits he has given her lots of money. Of course, he would give money to any Senator that reps. NY because of his business interests.

Hillary Clinton is not likeable. People don't trust her. I think a lot of people in the US realize they are in the grip of an increasingly powerful oligarchy and they look at Trump and they say, "the only thing that can save us from increasing poverty is an oligarch who has a big ego and will help the people not because he is so benevolent, but because by improving the economy for the little guy the fortunes of the country improve and he will be known as a "great man"." That's my take on it.

Hillary is the establishment candidate. She doesn't even recognize that her husband's repeal of the Glass-Steagall Act directly led to the financial crisis of 2008 and we are still coping with that crisis. The big banks own her. Israel lobby and Military Industrial Complex own her, etc... People got burned with Obama and they don't want it to happen again.

This whole thing is getting kind of ehh.. for me now. If there truly was an independent type candidate who could bully himself to be the Repub. candidate i think they would face assassination unless some ground rules were laid down. Have to be pro-military and pro-Israel at the very least. Maybe a candidate like that could then take on the banks and bring back Glass-Steagall. Isn't Trump kind of like Romney though? A white rich guy except Trump is more outrageous. Something about this kind of smells funny.

If Trump is serious he can win. Just keep saying i'm not owned by anybody. I'm not an establishment candidate and i will put your interests first. I think eventually he will have to tone down some of his rhetoric and at least try to act dignified and statesmanlike a little. Not just rant and rave all the time. I think a lot of what he's doing is an act.

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2015/...losing-ground/
                        Last edited by Esks1949; 12-13-2015, 01:51 AM. Reason: spelling
                        2015 EsksFans CFL Pool Winner

Comment

The man has been an act for his whole life. How is he going to be able to stop now?

Comment

Seriously...this is from Jeb Bush's official twitter account. wtf??? Is each Republican candidate trying to out-crazy each other?

Hope, at the end of the day connects us all, no matter how different we are

Comment

Trump in the U.S. Kevin O'Leary as our PM..

One can only dream,, one can only dream. These two countries would be the strongest in the world bad none.
                              Edmonton Eskimos.
                              Western Division 1st place: 23—1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 1997, 2001, 2002, 2003, and 2015
                              Western Division Champions: 23—1952, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1960, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1986, 1987, 1990, 1993, 1996, 2002, 2003, 2005 and 2015
                              Grey Cup championships: 14—1954, 1955, 1956, 1975, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1987, 1993, 2003, 2005 and 2015

Comment

Working...
                              X