No announcement yet.

Trump wins the President of the United States Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This 'Man' is running for the President of the United States!!

I keep hoping that Trump is just pranking the Republican party, but sadly there are a ton of idiots that are eating it up whether he is serious or not (sadly I think he is trying to be serious). Can't say I'm a big fan of Hilary winning, but seriously, if Trump is the "option", there is no option. The percentage of votes that he gets will cement how stupid the American population is.

Comment

Whoever wins, I'm sure that either one of Clinton or Trump will wreak havoc on the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave. There's a reason Google has apparently seen a surge of queries asking about moving to Canada.
      Keep an open mind, and you never know who might walk in...

RIP Pizmo

Comment

Originally posted by OK14 View Post
        Whoever wins, I'm sure that either one of Clinton or Trump will wreak havoc on the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave. There's a reason Google has apparently seen a surge of queries asking about moving to Canada.

I say we ban those Republican ******* immigrants...because karma is a btch.

Comment

Originally posted by Muley69 View Post
          I say we ban those Republican ******* immigrants...because karma is a btch.
          Out of my mind; back in five minutes.

Comment

There has been some really scary videos the last few days circulating that captures a lot of the hate & violence that Trump is inspiring from his supporters.
            Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.

Comment

Wow, just Wow.

http://www.edmontonsun.com/2016/03/1...in-a-heartbeat
              WALTER IS MY HERO!!

Comment

Originally posted by pizmo View Post
                What the f is wrong with people? Vote a man into the most powerful position in the world because he likes "sticking it to the lefties"? Good reason - dumbass!
                Hope, at the end of the day connects us all, no matter how different we are

Comment

Apparently we're supposed to vote for him because everything he says is not what he really believes; it's just a bargaining position.

So we vote for him because we don't have a clue what he actually believes, or will do, once he wins.

Comment

Originally posted by glenvb View Post
                    Apparently we're supposed to vote for him because everything he says is not what he really believes; it's just a bargaining position.

So we vote for him because we don't have a clue what he actually believes, or will do, once he wins.

Your conclusion is logical.
                    WALTER IS MY HERO!!

Comment

Originally posted by glenvb View Post
                      Awesome post. Now have contributed several thousand bricks.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow is correct. Nothing to laugh about here.

Comment

I don't think these comparisons are out of line.

Last edited by Uncle Bobby; 03-21-2016, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Wow. Just wow. No holding back.

Is this making it to air?

The Super PAC that made this ad is *Republican*.
                          Last edited by glenvb; 03-21-2016, 01:16 PM.

Comment

John Oliver with another Trump centric rant:
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU8dCYocuyI

I'm posting it 100% for the guy in the "WALL COSTUME". I really did LOL... and for 4 mins now. This race is going to be epic. Just fookin epic. Some pres. races are turning pts in history. The one in 1992 was a turning pt. The one in 2008 was a turning pt. The one in 2000 as well. This is just going to be a circus.

Even if Trump loses i'm glad he's in it because he's going to draw attention to a lot of the bs the mainstream media will not report and maybe every USA citizen will now realize how badly they are getting screwed by the oligarchs and special interests. For that reason alone it's worth it to put up with him.

The pres. of USA is not a dictator. You can't just wave your magic wand and do whatever you want like in the British parliamentary system. They say that in the British parliamentary system you elect a dictator for 5 years. Fair enough. I still prefer our system to the USA system. Maybe i'm biased because i grew up in it. What the USA pres. has direct control over is foreign policy and the military. You can say they are constrained by congress somewhat, but i don't agree.
                            2015 EsksFans CFL Pool Winner

Comment

I didn't realize it was possible to fail an IQ test, but the author of this article just did, as are the majority of Republicans. Let's hope the American education system isn't so bad that the majority of their country elect him.

Comment

All said, if I were an American Republican, I'd give the nod to Trump over Ted Cruz.

Forced to make a choice, I'd pick a misogynist fascist nutjob over a f****** Calgarian any day of the week.

Comment

Working...
                                X