Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!!! Everyone's fired !!!!!! Buono to help with the hiring process!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

!!!!! Everyone's fired !!!!!! Buono to help with the hiring process!!!!!

https://www.goelks.com/2021/11/22/el...nagement-team/

Well I'm shockingly surprised they appear to be doing the right thing!

I was pessimistic they would do anything, and opt to stand pat. Which would have been absurd.
    Glad that saner heads prevailed. Brighter days ahead, let's hope.

Comment

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

That's all I have to say right now.

Wally Buono being involved makes me happy too.

Comment

Makes me feel better about not yet cancelling next year's tickets. Surprisingly, it was my kids talking me into staying next year, so I'm happy that I have a reason to support. Now just get this right.

This might be the most important decision(s) in the team history. Definitely in the last fifty+ years.

Comment

WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

This is the best news this fanbase has received in years!!!!

And easily the happiest I’ve felt about anything related to this team all season long!

So pumped about this because I really didn’t think it was coming.

Comment

Won't speculate on names but there are some good candidates out there for HC in this league. And I would keep it in the league, not go after some hotshot American to be our HC.

Comment

It’s about friggen time they did this. Right the ship and don’t make me regret keeping my tickets for another season. Get Wad in there finally and get it right.
              Once an Eskimo, ALWAYS an Eskimo.

Comment

Originally posted by Jtuck09 View Post
                Won't speculate on names but there are some good candidates out there for HC in this league. And I would keep it in the league, not go after some hotshot American to be our HC.
                The brand has been so damaged, particularly amongst the life long fanbase, that they really need to make sure they get people that know not just the CFL, but the Elks/Eskimo way as well. Stop the bleeding to get your lifers back onboard then work on building the new fanbase again.

Comment

Noticed the media interview with Sunderland has been taken down off the EE website. one of the questions asked to him was basically, " if he expected to be retained by the club". his answer was " I have a contract."

Looks like the sh*t hit the fan quite quickly this morning.

Comment

I thought absolute best case would have been one, MAYBE two if we were really lucky, but to see all three gone?!?!

I'm absolutely ecstatic right now!

Comment

Good riddance to all of them, painting over the murals, denying Joey locker-room access, firing Mandrusiak, their poor covid response, trading away a starting QB and bringing in a new one and not even dressing him, are only a few of the reasons to not like this organization.

They can start by apologizing to the Moss family and re-instating Mandrusiak (apology too).

Buggers.
                      Placing the Alberta Flag on the Calgary Flames uniform is akin to putting lipstick on a Pig
                      Pizmo Loves Nanookster

Comment

My jaw dropped when I heard that news. I thought for sure Elizondo would take the bullet because it's easy and then Brock would keep his job. Never thought Presson was being considered though I agree with the house cleaning.

The brand is tarnished badly. The whole Covid situation was an extremely bad look. I'd be on the phone with Hervey and begging him to come back. They badly need a good GM but also need a GM that has ties to the community and knows what the Eskimos when they were the flagship team was all about.
                        Blindly accept whatever they do and if it doesn't work out, I guess there's always next year.

Comment

This absolutely is what I’ve been begging for all season long , like Christmas came early I’m so damn happy
                          I talked to CHED and 130 pm is the press conference live and was told it will take up most of the afternoon during the call in show too , I’m in Regina and a diehard of 50 years I will be listening

Comment

Originally posted by turftoe27 View Post
                            Noticed the media interview with Sunderland has been taken down off the EE website. one of the questions asked to him was basically, " if he expected to be retained by the club". his answer was " I have a contract."

Looks like the sh*t hit the fan quite quickly this morning.

Comment

Love love love this news I’m so happy I could cry lol

Comment

Working...
                              X