No announcement yet.

Around the CFL 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

honest question... do we even really care about the draft.. I mean this isn't the NHL etc....

Comment

Originally posted by Esks4ever View Post
      honest question... do we even really care about the draft.. I mean this isn't the NHL etc....
      I would argue that the CFL draft is one of the hardest ones to manage as you cannot just take the best available player. That being said, there are always a few contributors selected and maybe we can grab another solid contributor like Makonzo.

Comment

Originally posted by Looner View Post

I would argue that the CFL draft is one of the hardest ones to manage as you cannot just take the best available player. That being said, there are always a few contributors selected and maybe we can grab another solid contributor like Makonzo.
        must be hard if dead people end up getting drafted... lol

Comment

Other than Connor Bedard, I don't care at all about the NHL draft - and once the lottery happens, we'll already know where he's going.
          I really enjoy the CFL draft personally, but I do understand why many don't.
          Hope, at the end of the day connects us all, no matter how different we are

Comment

must be hard if dead people end up getting drafted... lol
            Leave no stone unturned LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Hugoagogo View Post

Other than Connor Bedard, I don't care at all about the NHL draft - and once the lottery happens, we'll already know where he's going.
              I'm with you on this one

Comment

bedard looks like a grade A ******* kid. A look at me self centered player who'll **** on his teammates for not being in the right spot, not giving him the puck and not being close to how good he is.
                Last edited by Esks4ever; 05-03-2023, 09:15 AM.

Comment

not really but it's like when they bring you bread in the restaurant it reminds you better things are coming soon.
                  In Rod we trust

Comment

John Hodge
                    @JohnDHodge
                    ·
                    57s
                    And there it is. The Winnipeg Blue Bombers have signed kicker Sergio Castillo, the club announced. Castillo is back in Winnipeg.

Comment

I think these new lids will look really good - especially with their road white unis.

Comment

I think these new lids will look really good - especially with their road white unis.
                        I like them as well actually

Comment

Another legend of our great league has passed. Rest peacefully Mr. Kapp.
                          Joe Kapp was named the CFL’s Most Outstanding Player in 1963 and led B.C. to its first league title the following year. Find out more.

Comment

What do we think of Milanovich being back in the CFL as an assistant in Hamilton?

Comment

Originally posted by BeaverSports View Post
                              What do we think of Milanovich being back in the CFL as an assistant in Hamilton?
                              Wondering why he never got another gig down south, even in college ball. Kind of a big staff in Hammy now, Thought there was a coaches cap. Maybe just me but I thought he bailed on us, got paid for nothing really here. Certainly a totally different character compared to Steinauer.

Comment

Originally posted by turftoe27 View Post

Thought there was a coaches cap. .
                                That only applies to Edmonton/ Chris Jones' teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X